1b.app
Link copied -

Onebox MVP cron not working

Cron stopped working spontaneously on Onebox MVP. This is the picture in the north load control panel https://i.imgur.com/UUXyLPe.png
If anyone is ready to take up the issue, write to ds-lg@urk.net or telegram @demetriy
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Олександр Григорович
Support EP
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Dmitry wrote:
Cron stopped working spontaneously on Onebox MVP. This is the picture in the north load control panel https://i.imgur.com/UUXyLPe.png
If anyone is ready to take up the issue, write to ds-lg@urk.net or telegram @demetriy

Cron has nothing to do with it, you have run out of resources to launch it.
Increase the amount of RAM on the server/hosting.
17.12.2023, 21:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Дмитрий
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
The RAM load in the panel has been 100% for several years now, this has not affected the work in any way (it is possible that this has always been the case, because I have not seen other indicators). I also have suspicions that there are some problems with importing opencart orders, because cron works until you enable the import of processes from there.
But I tested the hypothesis and added 1GB of RAM to see if anything would change, but as a result there was no effect.
18.12.2023, 12:00

1.Minute Cron > Details, check the memory consumption with the import orders action enabled.
2. Enable logging in the import action, and check the remaining logs.
18.12.2023, 13:47

"1.Minute Cron > Details, check the memory consumption with the import orders action enabled." Where is this? I only have it in the “Logging” reports; there is no consumed information there.
18.12.2023, 13:59

"1.Minute Cron > Details, check the memory consumption with the import orders action enabled." Where is this?

On the screen https://i.imgur.com/UUXyLPe.png opposite cron-minute there is a link “Detailed information”, follow this link and see what process is running for how long and how much it is consuming.
2. On the server, look at the PHP logs and box logs.
19.12.2023, 17:13

I partially figured out the problem. Orders did not go through due to the fact that the box stopped connecting to the opencart database, and the settings required checking it while loading the order. There is no access to the database and the entire minute crown is lost. I disabled checking fields against the database in the settings and it worked.
It remains to find out why the database stopped connecting.
21.12.2023, 18:00

Dmitry wrote:
It remains to find out why the database stopped connecting.

Perhaps on the opencard server side the access has changed or the IP is blocked?)
12.01.2024, 13:14

"Perhaps access has changed on the opencard server side or the IP has been blocked?)"
Yes, in the end it turned out that access to the database on the part of the opencart host had changed. Thank you for your response =)
23.01.2024, 17:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment