1b.app
Link copied -

Integration 1c / API v1 / Creation of warehouses

Интересует интеграция с 1С?
В последней версии системы она доступна для работы! Установить последнюю версию OneBox
For products there is such a "kitchen" (method) /api/product/add/, but for warehouses? storage/. Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Waiting for an answer, plz!
15.11.2021, 11:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. At the moment there is no separate method for working with warehouses, you can create them through the admin panel.
15.11.2021, 13:11

Tell me, this method is very similar to the method of adding a warehouse, isn't it!?
16.11.2021, 10:01

16.11.2021, 10:01

Yes, this is the warehouse addition method. But for some reason it is not in the documentation on this site, I relied on it. Where did you find this method?
16.11.2021, 11:37

Screen - the method is on the site - but encrypted.
- Tell me, is there no “delete” and “update” for warehouses by any chance!?
16.11.2021, 12:18

I looked already in the code in the code, I did not find separate methods. We can add a separate method for editing / deleting a warehouse if you need. Takes about 3 hours. But you need to keep in mind that boxing will not allow you to delete the warehouse for which transactions have been made at least once in order to prevent them from being "lost"
16.11.2021, 16:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment