1b.app
Link copied -

Obtaining passports and a production log via API

https://mariemur.crm-onebox.com/
1. We have product passports, from 1c they want to download them via API. I didn’t find in the documentation how Vanbox can give out passports via API, please tell me
2. We carry out production in CPM, it is necessary that 1s contact and collect information on them, namely: name, quantity, decommissioned materials, warehouse, etc. All possible data on production. I did not find in the documentation how to give this information, please tell me.
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

1. We have product passports, from 1c they want to download them via API. I didn’t find in the documentation how Vanbox can give out passports via API, please tell me

There is no REST API for Passports.
You can write which filtering/issuing model you are interested in - we will evaluate it.

2. We carry out production in CPM, it is necessary that 1s contact and collect information on them, namely: name, quantity, decommissioned materials, warehouse, etc. All possible data on production. I did not find in the documentation how to give this information, please tell me.

Unfortunately, this point is not clear. Describe in more detail / specifically what and where you want to receive.
19.10.2021, 18:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
There is no REST API for Passports.
You can write which filtering/issuing model you are interested in - we will evaluate it.

1. Passport ID;
2. Name of the passport;
3. The number of products for which the passport is written;
4. Unit of measure for manufactured products;
5. Materials (nomenclature) included in each passport;
6. Id of the material (nomenclature);
7. Unit of measure for each material;
8. Quantity of each material.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Unfortunately, this point is not clear. Describe in more detail / specifically what and where you want to receive.

1. production operation id
2. Date, time;
3. Id of the warehouse where the released products are stored;
5. Id of manufactured products;
6. Name of manufactured products;
7. Unit of measure for manufactured products;
8. Quantity of output;
9. Passport ID, for each manufactured product;
10. List of written-off materials, for each manufactured product: nomenclature id, quantity, unit of measure;
11. Warehouse from which materials are written off;
25.10.2021, 12:49
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

1. Passport ID;
2. Name of the passport;
3. The number of products for which the passport is written;
4. Unit of measure for manufactured products;
5. Materials (nomenclature) included in each passport;
6. Id of the material (nomenclature);
7. Unit of measure for each material;
8. Quantity of each material.

4h
Will be available:
1. obtaining passports by page
2. obtaining a passport by id
3. obtaining passports where productid is material
3. obtaining passports where productid is the manufactured product

1. production operation id
2. Date, time;
3. Id of the warehouse where the released products are stored;
5. Id of manufactured products;
6. Name of manufactured products;
7. Unit of measure for manufactured products;
8. Quantity of output;
9. Passport ID, for each manufactured product;
10. List of written-off materials, for each manufactured product: nomenclature id, quantity, unit of measure;
11. Warehouse from which materials are written off;

Use /api/storage-translocation/get/ to get storage operation by type=production is not suitable for these purposes?
25.10.2021, 14:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment