1b.app
Link copied -

Character limit in templates

There is a created template https://box.ltec.com.ua/admin/shop/users/smsmailing/template/
If I try to select it in a bulk mail, I only get the first lines
Is there a limit on the number of characters in templates?
How can I make sure that the whole text is pulled into the message?
If I just insert this text, then it sends everything.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Restrictions are not for templates, but for the SMS itself.
If my memory serves me right, then an SMS with a text completely from Latin in one SMS fits 140 characters (including spaces), and if there is at least one Cyrillic character in the text - 70 characters including spaces. If the text is longer, then there is a breakdown into several SMS. It is possible that in your case the rest of the text will come later, after all recipients have received the first part.
07.04.2021, 16:27
Original comment available on version: ru

hello, in this case the text was cut off after a special character (quotation mark), we took your question into consideration, I will let you know about the decision
07.04.2021, 16:43

Zamogilny Dmitry wrote:
hello, in this case the text was cut off after a special character (quotation mark), we took your question into consideration, I will let you know about the decision

Thank you! expect
07.04.2021, 18:22

Zamogilny Dmitry wrote:
should already work

Yes. Thank you!
12.04.2021, 17:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment