Link copied -

Turbosms Action, Link Decoding

Good afternoon.
I use the action Send "universal message Viber/SMS Turbosms"
In the field "Additional parameters" I specify:
caption=Subscribe&action=viber://pa?chatURI=ohrana_ua
The task is that the following value must be passed to the "action" parameter:
chatURI=ohrana_ua&context=455145&text=Confirmation #12-2525
But we are unable to do this. The system sees the next sign & and considers further the next parameter of the message, and not part of the link.
To solve the problem, turbosms (support service) offers to send a request in the url-encoded format.
But when I pass the action=viber%3A%2F%2Fpa%3FchatURI%3Dohrana_ua parameter in the box, the button in the message is not active.
But if I send a request via api (get request)
https://api.turbosms.ua/message/send.json?recipients[0]=38050ххххх&viber[sen... message text(test)&sms[sender]=Ohrana.ua&sms[text]=text sms messages (test)&caption=%D0%
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

finalization of encoding settings in action 1h
19.02.2021, 15:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Good. Arranges. Please describe your modification.
I had an option to add a separate Action field in the action with a separate value. Then the revision will not affect the current configured actions for other users.
19.02.2021, 16:14

Ptashkin Sergey
Client wrote:
Good. Arranges. Please describe your modification.
I had an option to add a separate Action field in the action with a separate value. Then the revision will not affect the current configured actions for other users.

I thought just a tick to make which will decode what you specified in the request
19.02.2021, 16:18

Consider a variant with a separate field? I'm assuming it won't take more than an hour either?
It will be clearer and easier for users.
19.02.2021, 16:23

Ptashkin Sergey
Client wrote:
Consider a variant with a separate field? I'm assuming it won't take more than an hour either?
It will be clearer and easier for users.

yes ok
19.02.2021, 16:44

Good afternoon. I see an improvement, but so far the problem has not been completely solved.
The action is configured here (the only active one)
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/workflow/16/procedure/345/?status=0
New field value:
viber://pa?chatURI=ohrana_ua&context=[clientid]&text=Confirm your request
The message comes, but the button does not work.
But it works if you write the last variable without a space or replace the space with %20
Something with coding? What algorithm?
25.02.2021, 14:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment