1b.app
Link copied -

Why does he subscribe me to other people's topics?

Answers:

if the topic was created before you unsubscribed, you will still receive a notification
04.02.2021, 09:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
if the topic was created before you unsubscribed, you will still receive a notification

Topics are created, and notifications immediately come to me. (These are new threads)
I didn't subscribe to them. And I have nothing to do with them.
04.02.2021, 10:03

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

So that's not the problem.
Once again, how it goes.
1. I am not subscribed to any categories
2. I create a ticket, specifying the category Telephony
3. They subscribe me to my ticket - that's right
4. Subscribes me to the Telephony category
As a result, due to point 4, I receive notifications for all new foreign tickets.
04.02.2021, 10:03
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, this is the logic of the forum. When you create a topic in a category, it automatically subscribes you to the category. When another user creates a topic in a category, you are subscribed to this topic, since you were previously subscribed to the category.
04.02.2021, 10:21

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Good afternoon, this is the logic of the forum. When you create a topic in a category, it automatically subscribes you to the category. When another user creates a topic in a category, you are subscribed to this topic, since you were previously subscribed to the category.

Understood.
How can I unsubscribe from a category?
04.02.2021, 10:38

In the list of topics on the left there is a list of categories. When you click on one of them, the category page opens, where the corresponding button will be at the top
04.02.2021, 10:52

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
In the list of topics on the left there is a list of categories. When you click on one of them, the category page opens, where the corresponding button will be at the top

Thanks"
04.02.2021, 11:52

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

Can you bring back the front logic? Really spam mail. Why did they slaughter such an avenue?
05.02.2021, 14:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment