1b.app
Link copied -

Pay in your account

Good afternoon!
The "Pay" button in the client's personal account does not work. Integration with Privat24.

What could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Will there be an answer to this question?
16.12.2021, 19:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Torbin Elena wrote:
The "Pay" button in the client's personal account does not work. Integration with Privat24.

To check this - we need to go to your OneBox. But since you have blocked access for our employees, we cannot do this.
29.12.2021, 13:16

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

To check this - we need to go to your OneBox. But since you have blocked access for our employees, we cannot do this.

Another question on the topic - we have configured integration with Privat24 for a legal entity, as well as automation of "auto-client account statement" (for sole proprietorship), but to pay in your personal account, you need a merchant, that is, integration with an individual's card, and this is another account and Privat . How to add new integration with Privat24? Perhaps this is the problem...
PS Access for employees is open.
19.01.2022, 19:12

Torbin Elena wrote:
Another question on the topic - we have configured integration with Privat24 for a legal entity, as well as automation of "auto-client account statement" (for sole proprietorship), but to pay in your personal account, you need a merchant, that is, integration with an individual's card, and this is another account and Privat . How to add new integration with Privat24? Maybe this is the problem..

https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/privat24-integration/control...
you can specify the merchant's data in the same integration - get them from Privat
26.01.2022, 14:21

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:
Another question on the topic - we have configured integration with Privat24 for a legal entity, as well as automation of "auto-client account statement" (for sole proprietorship), but to pay in your personal account, you need a merchant, that is, integration with an individual's card, and this is another account and Privat . How to add new integration with Privat24? Maybe this is the problem..

https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/privat24-integration/control...
you can specify the merchant's data in the same integration - get them from Privat

I also tried this, but the Pay button in my account does not work(
One more question - if I need to connect another integration with Privat24 for a legal entity, what should I do then?
27.01.2022, 21:08

Torbin Elena wrote:

Can you link where it doesn't work?

Torbin Elena wrote:
One more question - if I need to connect another integration with Privat24 for a legal entity, what should I do then?

You seem to have the ability to specify access in the payment import actions - add actions as much as you like.
28.01.2022, 17:03

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

Can you link where it doesn't work?

Torbin Elena wrote:

You seem to have the ability to specify access in the payment import actions - add actions as much as you like.

1. Here, for example, the payment link does not work: https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/client/order/52367/
2. That is, there is one ID Client in integration, and another in automation? To clarify: we are talking about different Privat accounts, respectively, different IDs and autoclient tokens. Will it work exactly?
28.01.2022, 18:43

Torbin Elena wrote:
1. Here, for example, the payment link does not work: https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/client/order/52367/

Button fixed
But probably you do not have a working merchant, you need to clarify the essence of the error on the Privat side

Torbin Elena wrote:
2. That is, there is one ID Client in integration, and another in automation? To clarify: we are talking about different Privat accounts, respectively, different IDs and autoclient tokens. Will it work exactly?

Yes, you have the ability to set up several actions with different autoclient accesses - everything will be imported.
31.01.2022, 16:21

Thank you We'll figure out.
31.01.2022, 18:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment