1b.app
Link copied -

Application interaction

https://youtu.be/bNoZAd4E82E - in this video, I suggested an improvement in application interaction.
The "Send to" option lacks the ability to open in a new tab, because most often you need to leave the current page for further work, and what I send to another application needs to be processed now. You have to duplicate the tab, and in the new tab do the interaction of applications, this is very inconvenient and "a little" infuriates)
It would be nice to add this feature
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Now in the "Send to" window in some applications you can click the mouse drum on an item from the application and it will open in a new tab. For example: "show processes" on any application from workflows.
I think you should give an example where you need a separate tab for "Send to" items
22.11.2021, 18:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
An example is just "Show subprocesses".
For example, if I want to see sub-processes, they simply open in the current tab when using the cmd + mouse combination. I think the problem here is that there are no links on those buttons. If you use the mouse and use the Mouse button 3, then a new tab is still opened, but its link is "javascript:void('0')" and the page is empty
23.11.2021, 12:48

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
An example is just "Show subprocesses".
For example, if I want to see sub-processes, they simply open in the current tab when using the cmd + mouse combination. I think the problem here is that there are no links on those buttons. If you use the mouse and use the Mouse button 3, then a new tab is still opened, but its link is "javascript:void('0')" and the page is empty

give an example of where you look
24.11.2021, 01:38

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
24.11.2021, 01:58

Added the ability to open in a new tab while holding ctrl
24.11.2021, 09:48

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Will it work on a mac via cmd?
24.11.2021, 14:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment