1b.app
Link copied -

Add a new forum section "OneBox OS Changelog"

I noticed that improvements on OneBox OS are published in the MVP section, here is an example -spiskom/
Moreover, this is not even indicated in the description, and no one answers in the news itself, and you are looking for this setting everywhere ...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This is a kind of changelog and no one will answer you there - as for me, the ability to comment in this thread should be disabled
24.09.2021, 12:58
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

add section*
24.09.2021, 13:09
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
This is a kind of changelog and no one will answer you there - as for me, the ability to comment in this thread should be disabled

What is written in it does not always correspond to reality, but at least it is very necessary to understand that this refers to a different version. Also, given that the OS is a modular system, I would like to see which application was changed, I think that it is realistic to add some kind of selector when publishing to indicate the application, and questions about where this setting is automatically disappear. Take note.
According to the comments, there is a controversial point, there you can discuss this revision, and this is already something, for example, if someone asks a question there, and someone else who has already figured it out and knows the answer can tell you, a forum, there is a forum.
24.09.2021, 13:20
Original comment available on version: ru

24.09.2021, 13:27

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
24.09.2021, 13:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment