1b.app
Link copied -

Help me figure it out, Tupit boxing is tough at times, can change the north?

I repeatedly contacted my manager and the penultimate manager was aware that a problem appeared very often, the usual process of writing off goods could take a couple of minutes, there were double write-offs *I was told presumably due to delays on the server), the manager changed and the new one against the previous one in general not that, he simply understands the problem more slowly than me and the question freezes, my box is stupid and I need to understand the reason and solve it, because the work slows down a lot because of this.
I often work with prices, and for example, sometimes even when opening or saving a product card, I have an ERROR 500!
When there were double write-offs of the goods, the Shipped indicator was more goods in the order, I was eliminated such problems more than once, then they sinned, such as delaying the processing of requests by the server, such as the request became queued, the manager did not wait for execution and reloaded the page, resent the request, a
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Here are the server performance for the week

for today
11.04.2021, 22:07
Original comment available on version: ru

So I launched Automation for all products, 6800 of them, and in automation there are a lot of miscalculations while saving

well, even this, according to the words of the previous manager, should not give such a problem with boxing that it sometimes hangs on processes
11.04.2021, 22:17

There is a screen recording, the action in the process of transferring goods from warehouse to warehouse did not take more than 5 minutes.
I started to carry out the goods separately and one product gave an error, there was a reservation, I removed it and carried it out, but still the rest did not go smoothly.
The system freezes at some moments, such a feeling, and does not go further, if an error then give an error, and it hangs
12.04.2021, 11:18

Here is an example of a double write-off, 2 units shipped, 1 unit in the order

I will now fix and remove the second write-off, but the problem remains, and it happens periodically.
12.04.2021, 12:19

Examples of double charges
12.04.2021, 12:44

Good afternoon.
It has nothing to do with server performance.
You have configured "Actions when saving a product card" /admin/products/action/
a large number of actions, you update the presence, while all these actions block tables,
so you get the error in different places.
Solution:
- Turn off "Actions when saving a product card"
or
- finalize the checkbox Do not run actions when listing availability.
12.04.2021, 17:02

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:
/admin/products/action/

finalize the tick how much will it be? will this solve the problem?
yes, I have a lot of miscalculations for goods there when saving the card, but there is no way out, this simplifies pricing for me. But the error often knocks out when saving the product card. and I often do mass actions.
12.04.2021, 17:18

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
finalize the tick how much will it be?
will this solve the problem?

- 2 hours
- In the context of products will decide.
12.04.2021, 17:29

- 2 hours

is the problem with debiting also because of this?
13.04.2021, 07:59

is the problem with debiting also because of this?

Most likely because of this.
13.04.2021, 11:04

and when transferring products from warehouse to warehouse, errors are also common, screen recording video is not loaded here
13.04.2021, 11:21

I will be able to test later to disable actions when saving products, now I constantly need to use them and I can’t afford to disable them even for half a day
14.04.2021, 09:58

Good morning - can you clarify about the possibility of verification?
According to the results of the tests, please unsubscribe in the topic
16.04.2021, 10:04
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Dmitry Nikolaevich
I think you have the same problem as me
I'm not 100% sure, but judging by the tests and observations, the problem is in the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor
I have already written about this processor many times and tried to figure it out and prove to the vanboxers that it works incorrectly and not rationally, but alas, the result is zero.
Perhaps if this is confirmed on your box, then perhaps they will think about finding a solution
The essence of the problem is that once every 15 minutes (approximately, judging by the history), a minute cron is occupied by the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor and at that moment everything is stupid, then we work normally for 15 minutes and then again 2 minutes of problems and so constantly, during working hours, when at least some movement in the warehouse, there is no movement in the warehouse at night, it works fine
The last time I wrote about the problem here https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/server-installation/7224-stal-silno-tormozit-b...
Also tried to figure it out:
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/server-installation/4807-kakoy-to-neponyatniy-...
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/stock/7659-na-srabativaet-nastroyka-quotonovly...
This processor was mentioned here and touched upon the general problems of the system https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/server-installation/7250-predlozheniya-po-opti...
16.04.2021, 17:47

I'm still trying to test with disabling the actions that I have enabled in the box on Saving the product card, there are a lot of them. I don’t have one like you, and the minute indicators are completely different, less, but the hourly indicators are large, but there the generation of Prices goes to 3 sites
16.04.2021, 18:47

I'm still trying to test with disabling the actions that I have enabled in the box on Saving the product card, there are a lot of them. I don’t have one like you, and the minute indicators are completely different, less, but the hourly indicators are large, but there the generation of Prices goes to 3 sites

What I showed on the screenshot happens to me once every 15 minutes (during the day when there are write-offs), it still needs to be caught, but I caught it when I have "brakes" I go directly to the server management and look at the minute cron and as it turned out at the moment of braking, it just fulfills ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail
After working it out, the minute kroner works out quickly for 3-5 seconds (screen of normal operation)
You try, just in case, to look into the management when the system slows down and whether the minute cron hangs at this time, and then wait and see when it "lets go" and see what took up most of its resource
For example, I have 33 actions in product automation and I noticed that they do not really affect the speed
16.04.2021, 23:46

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:

What I showed on the screenshot happens to me once every 15 minutes (during the day when there are write-offs), it still needs to be caught, but I caught it when I have "brakes" I go directly to the server management and look at the minute cron and as it turned out at the moment of braking, it just fulfills ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail
After working it out, the minute kroner works out quickly for 3-5 seconds (screen of normal operation)
You try, just in case, to look into the management when the system slows down and whether the minute cron hangs at this time, and then wait and see when it "lets go" and see what took up most of its resource
For example, I have 33 actions in product automation and I noticed that they do not really affect the speed

Yes, you are worse with actions. Well, today I'm testing the work with disabled actions, on Monday Tuesday I'll try to check the above
17.04.2021, 08:54

I don’t know about you, but for me these freezes create a cascade of problems further (I’ll describe it, maybe it will help you and me somehow)
Double step transition occurs
As a result of a double transition to the stage, the system duplicates payments (as a result, the balances in the system are violated, despite the fact that in the action of making payments there is protection from the "fool" that would not add a payment if it already exists, but it still does not work) also the system is two makes a reserve twice, that is, put it in reserve 2 times, then writes off 1 time at the write-off stage as a result, if there are 2 goods, put 2 in reserve, and write off 1, then 1 product stupidly hangs in reserve and no one will understand why there is a violation of accounting on balances
In short, a complete hell is going on, while vanboxers regularly translate arrows in tasks, saying that this does not apply to this task and put a bolt on this problem.
For example, the tasks in which I wrote:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/finances/3782-protsess-pereshel-dvazhdi-na-odi... etom-takogo-bit-ne-dolzhno/
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/4754-povtorenie-problemi-pe...
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/stock/7423-bag---sistema-tovar-otgruzila-no-ne...
As a result, they didn’t give any solutions, they wrote something, then it happened again, then it turned out that my employee was pressing the wrong one, then there was something else, in other tasks I refer to the problem they don’t respond, the tasks were closed, comments cannot be written there , they solved the whole problem, everything is fine with them, I was limited on the forum, so that I would not spoil their mood, with my bugs, they all have no problems :)
Dear developers, if you are worried about your product, please help me and yourself and give a solution on how to get rid of the double transition problem that gives rise to a bunch of other problems
For example, here is the last order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/40738/edit/
PS: On the forum, I was forbidden to create tasks and was given the opportunity to write only 2 comments per day (in fact, 1 comment at 12 o'clock, you have to be so sure of your product (that it is perfect) and hate a person so much to create such rules " genocide") if anything, I can be contacted by phone 0937441617 (viber/cart) to solve the problem
17.04.2021, 13:26

This disabled All actions on Products while saving
more and more resources every month
17.04.2021, 15:09

Here is the disabled automation for products but added products to orders and transferred them between warehouses with an action. Tipo terribly, filmed a video of the screen. but 18 minutes file is big. from 15.35 to 15.53 - 17.04.2021
17.04.2021, 15:56

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
17.04.2021, 15:56

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
as an option - to turn off the power of the server again, I can transfer the box to the views.
for example this https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ex42-nvme/configurator
17.04.2021, 20:37

Here I singled out Saturday when from morning to afternoon I had product automation turned off, the Saturday manager works 1 in box + I sometimes. After turning it on a couple of hours later, when I was working, there were hard stupid things in the CRM, yesterday automation was turned on and I didn’t feel any difference in the work, to be honest, as before, when saving product cards individually, there were server errors, and they are influxes, do not constantly go.
19.04.2021, 09:51

Susyak Igor
Integrator Premium partner
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
as an option - to turn off the power of the server again, I can transfer the box to the views.
for example this https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ex42-nvme/configurator

cost of optimization and migration work?
and why is it so strong right away, or does the next box require such a resource already and does it make sense to move to such a tariff already?
19.04.2021, 09:54

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

cost of optimization and migration work?

2 years old

and why is it so strong right away, or does the next box require such a resource already and does it make sense to move to such a tariff already?

the foundest tariff of the seen server
19.04.2021, 10:49

What you write and show the tests is very similar to ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail, since it only starts when there are warehouse operations, if there are no operations, then it does not work and does not stupid anything
Try immediately after the stupid thing to catch information in the vanbox panel about how much it works out for you, if it is him, then changing the server will not help you.
Unfortunately, in this task, the developers will no longer answer (I give 95%, except perhaps after these words) because the topic is too uncomfortable for them and there are already answers here, except that Chizhik will hook them up.
If possible, create a new ticket with a link to this issue (in a couple of days if they don’t answer)
19.04.2021, 13:29

- 2 hours

Submit an account. and the answer once again write down the implementation of the revision that it will do.
20.04.2021, 14:54

- 2 hours

Submit an account. and the answer once again write down the implementation of the revision that it will do.

Dmitry, good afternoon! In the letter with the invoice there will be an invoice, the TOR of the revision must be agreed on the forum. If you have clarifications on the technical aspects of the implementation of the revision, please clarify them here, in the comments.
20.04.2021, 15:39

I'm interested in what will simplify the revision and what will affect. if the goal is not to do automatic actions that are in Product Automation during warehouse operations, then will something change in the work that you need to then re-save the products to carry out the same actions.
20.04.2021, 15:49

I have Errors sometimes often just when saving to product cards, Server error, error 500. At this moment, only automations work for which indicators are calculated for additional fields.
20.04.2021, 15:51

at the moment when the process took a long time indicator ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail
21.04.2021, 10:57

I'm interested in what will simplify the revision and what will affect. if the goal is not to do automatic actions that are in Product Automation during warehouse operations, then will something change in the work that you need to then re-save the products to carry out the same actions.

recalculation of availability will not block the product table in bulk, as it will work not in 200 seconds, but in 10-15
21.04.2021, 13:25

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

recalculation of availability will not block the product table in bulk, as it will work not in 200 seconds, but in 10-15

I haven't been billed yet
22.04.2021, 14:18

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

this revision did not solve the problem of box freezing, managers still say that when decommissioning mainly and when switching between stages, Box thinks for a very long time, and this is not always but often
05.05.2021, 13:45

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:

this revision did not solve the problem of box freezing, managers still say that when decommissioning mainly and when switching between stages, Box thinks for a very long time, and this is not always but often

1. Please tell me, what was the refinement supposed to solve, otherwise the essence of the TK is somehow not particularly clear in this task (probably the TK was further clarified somewhere)?
2. At the time of the ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail freeze, is it still working for a long time in the minute crown?
05.05.2021, 23:27

the moment of freezing during transitions between BP and operations with a warehouse (write-offs mainly)
06.05.2021, 07:52

this revision did not solve the problem of box hanging,

Good afternoon.
You didn't include the checkbox that includes revision.
06.05.2021, 10:50

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:
Good afternoon.
You didn't include the checkbox that includes revision.

I checked the box, it doesn't help
The ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail processor worked for a long time and it works, so everything hangs for 3-5 minutes, which is on the minute crown https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/statistic/
Impossible to work, once every 15 minutes you are stupid, can you help with something?
25.06.2021, 11:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment