1b.app
Link copied -

Boxing began to slow down a lot (today), it used to work fine

Answers:

Good afternoon. We can analyze the situation on your server and eliminate possible causes of delays in transitions to stages on the specified server, we can approximately 4 hours of revision. To avoid such situations, I recommend switching to a cloud tariff.
23.02.2021, 12:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Good afternoon. We can analyze the situation on your server and eliminate possible causes of delays in transitions to stages on the specified server, we can approximately 4 hours of revision. To avoid such situations, I recommend switching to a cloud tariff.

I so understand that problems only at me, other clients not to write?
I just noticed that after the weekend there are updates and they cause periodic problems, I thought that this might be a massive problem
24.02.2021, 01:10

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

I so understand that problems only at me, other clients not to write?
I just noticed that after the weekend there are updates and they cause periodic problems, I thought that this might be a massive problem

I also notice that the RAM is loaded for some reason, after rebooting the server everything goes down, but after 2 nights the load on the RAM grows again https://prnt.sc/105g706
24.02.2021, 09:38

are you talking about these ~ 50 mb RAM https://prnt.sc/105i4sp?
24.02.2021, 10:38

24.02.2021, 10:43

I don't understand your thoughts
24.02.2021, 10:46

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
I don't understand your thoughts

My server is currently using 5961 MB of RAM https://prnt.sc/105ii43 , if I reboot the server now the RAM usage will go down but around 2am the memory usage will go up again. So I'm wondering what produces an increase in RAM after 2 o'clock in the morning? Let me send you a screenshot here tomorrow with a graph where it will be visible (I hope)
24.02.2021, 10:52

I can analyze the activities that happen on your server at 2 am and find out the reason why the RAM usage is increasing. Most likely this is due to adding new entries to the cache, unloading part of the database into the RAM, or something else. There is nothing criminal in this. The cost of analyzing the increase in RAM consumption is 6 hours.
24.02.2021, 12:11

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

good afternoon, Dmitry. That's what I was talking about https://prnt.sc/106as5z
25.02.2021, 09:51

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
I can analyze the activities that happen on your server at 2 am and find out the reason why the RAM usage is increasing. Most likely this is due to adding new entries to the cache, unloading part of the database into the RAM, or something else. There is nothing criminal in this. The cost of analyzing the increase in RAM consumption is 6 hours.
25.02.2021, 10:35

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:

Again there are braking, even on some primitive procedures
Everything is fine with the server
What could it be ?
27.02.2021, 15:23

2. I noticed that the "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" process is running in the minute crone for 2 minutes, is this normal?
3. Braking can be connected with this process?
27.02.2021, 15:26

The system regularly slows down when moving to other stages
Moreover, it is quite difficult to catch it, that is, at some point the transition occurs quickly for 1 second, and at some point everything hangs for 10-20 seconds and does not transfer to the desired stage, you have to refresh the page and try again.
I noticed a certain connection, when during the braking period I go to the control panel, then the minute crown hangs there for 1-2 minutes, after a while I see that this ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail process just hung at that moment in the minute crown
After this processor disappeared from the minute and the crowns began to work out quickly, then it became fast to transfer to the status.
Maybe there is a connection between ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail and what does not transfer to the stage?
16.04.2021, 11:58

Stupid regular didn’t disappear anywhere and the included checkmark didn’t solve anything which was done here sever/
What to do with the dumb ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail (impossible to work normally hangs regularly)?
12.05.2021, 20:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment