1b.app
Link copied -

Cron development

Good afternoon, I ask you to evaluate the revision, which will greatly help in the work:
You need to create a new cron, let's call it "cron-action", which will perform actions that are manually launched by the user (for example, by updating tags or by forcing an action to run in automation). These actions are currently executed on the minute cron, and if there are any critical actions hanging on it, they will not be executed until the manually launched action completes its work and the minute cron is unlocked. In some cases, this completely paralyzes the current processes, as in our case.
I think such a refinement will be useful to many users of the system. Willing to pay for this upgrade.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Great, please get started. We have a budget, we can write it off from there. Thank you!
09.09.2021, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Thanks for the edit.
Igor, here https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/7250-predlozheniya-po-opti...
You answered:
"1. No, you can't do that, because if your mass operations simultaneously with the minute cron do something with the same contact, you will get data loss"
Or does this refinement not apply to my case, for example, resaving client cards or a mass change of stage with sending messages via turbosms that download a minute cron for several hours?
09.09.2021, 20:51

Ptashkin Sergey
Client wrote:
Good afternoon. Thanks for the edit.
Igor, here https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/7250-predlozheniya-po-opti...
You answered:
"1. No, you can't do that, because if your mass operations simultaneously with the minute cron do something with the same contact, you will get data loss"
Or does this refinement not apply to my case, for example, resaving client cards or a mass change of stage with sending messages via turbosms that download a minute cron for several hours?

they are different things
Here we are talking about one-time run and not constantly
10.09.2021, 11:41

I manually start resaving customer cards through the bulk changes panel and set a minute cron for 2 hours. Asked for a separate cron for manual operations.
I manually start a stage change for 2000 processes with sending messages and hang up a minute cron for 4 hours. I also thought that hotel crowns would help.
After all, these are "manually launched actions" and, according to the improvements, will they fall into a separate "cron-action" cron?
10.09.2021, 12:17

Ptashkin Sergey
Client wrote:
I manually start resaving customer cards through the bulk changes panel and set a minute cron for 2 hours. Asked for a separate cron for manual operations.
I manually start a stage change for 2000 processes with sending messages and hang up a minute cron for 4 hours. I also thought that hotel crowns would help.
After all, these are "manually launched actions" and, according to the improvements, will they fall into a separate "cron-action" cron?

only the launch of actions will be finalized
all others will not be transferred to a separate cron
in OS, this is already running in parallel from crons in general and without delays - why do double work?
12.09.2021, 21:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment