1b.app
Link copied -

keep track of who did what and when in the process

good afternoon!
is it possible to establish somehow who made some changes in the process when (which are not recorded in the changes)?
Is it possible to see who entered the process when?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alice wrote:
is it possible to establish somehow who made some changes in the process when (which are not recorded in the changes)?

modify so that such changes are recorded in the process

Alice wrote:
Is it possible to see who entered the process when?

perhaps on the page of the desired order, try opening the menu item "History of changes" (at the bottom, where you log out)
09.12.2020, 14:22
Original comment available on version: ru

button found thank you
it is not at the bottom where the exit is, but is configured in the process, it is located in the same place as the files, warehouses, etc.
09.12.2020, 14:32

Alice wrote:
it is not at the bottom where the exit is, but is configured in the process, it is located in the same place as the files, warehouses, etc.

Well, maybe it's Process Change History
I was talking about the history of changes in the system for the active page
09.12.2020, 15:11

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Alice wrote:

Well, maybe it's Process Change History
I was talking about the history of changes in the system for the active page

Where is this button? I was looking for it in the left menu where the exit is at the bottom. Where does she end up?
09.12.2020, 15:15

If you need a specific history of process changes - you found everything right - a tab in the process view card.
If, for example, you are interested in who visited a page, you need to switch to the menu item on it as in the screenshot)
09.12.2020, 15:24

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
If, for example, you are interested in who visited a page, you need to switch to the menu item on it as in the screenshot)

Available to administrators.
09.12.2020, 15:25

Thank you and please remove the screenshot from my box. Thank you.
09.12.2020, 15:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment