1b.app
Link copied -

the description of the access rights settings is not clear

Hello, please tell me in one of the process access rights settings there is an item "Show project where I or a subordinate employee is the author" how to understand on the basis of what it is considered that the user is a subordinate employee?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

in the job settings there is a setting to whom this role is subordinate - https://prnt.sc/uztowa
15.10.2020, 14:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Still, the logic is not clear.
Example: Employee2 is in roles subordinate to Employee1
Process 453 is available for Employee 1 (he has access to everything in access rights), so process 453 will be available if "Show project where I or a subordinate employee is the author" is activated for Employee2?
That is, everything that is available for Employee1 becomes available for Employee2?
15.10.2020, 14:59

no, if the author of the process is Employee 2, then Employee 1 will have access to this process, since Employee 2 is a subordinate, i.e. with this setting I will have access to processes where the author is me or my subordinate
15.10.2020, 15:05

thank you, it's much clearer
15.10.2020, 15:39

+
15.10.2020, 17:36
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment