1b.app
Link copied -

Stopping savings password

Good afternoon, my box, having stopped logging in with a saved password. The password change was definitely not carried out, please help me correct it. https://shopping.vstup.kiev.ua/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
The password is stored on the browser side - you can check your password in the security section as an option.
Or reset the cache and cookies of the browser and save the password again.
We cannot manage your browser data
09.02.2022, 09:35
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Dyakuyu. But what did you do for the security, about which I don’t know?
I'm on the verge of changing the password to my box and I didn't change it. I also have access to the system for more OneBox facsimiles.
It was possible to work in the system and remember. This has already happened more than once, so I ask you to change and give a new one.
09.02.2022, 09:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Petrenko Andrey Valerievich wrote:
Dyakuyu. But what did you do for the security, about which I don’t know?
I'm on the verge of changing the password to my box and I didn't change it. I also have access to the system for more OneBox facsimiles.
It was possible to work in the system and remember. This has already happened more than once, so I ask you to change and give a new one.

this is the only category that your topic falls under
access will be sent to your email
09.02.2022, 10:28
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Dyakuyu.
Can you, please, find out, what was the reason for the devil's change of the password in front of my animals?
09.02.2022, 15:40

You can view the history of changes in the history of changes in the contact card.
I don't see the reason for the change from the history - possibly a glitch.
09.02.2022, 16:32

Good afternoon, I know my system has stopped letting in. Now showing 0 available licenses. Be kind, turn the practice.
01.04.2022, 12:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment