1b.app
Link copied -

Mass change of process steps

Answers:

it looks like you already have it set up. You just need to see if it is available in all the necessary PSUs
04.02.2022, 13:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
It looks like you already have it set up. You just need to see if it is available in all the necessary PSUs

Thanks for your reply Dmitry. Can you tell me how to find BP?
04.02.2022, 13:54

By DP, I mean process groups, Orders, Tasks, and others. They are presented as separate applications. Accordingly, go to the access rights settings for a group of users and select the desired application where you want the user to be able to edit the process
04.02.2022, 14:05

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
and select the desired application where you want the user to be able to edit the process

That’s the problem, I can’t find exactly this application :) I’ve only been on the OS for a couple of days, I haven’t quite figured it out yet
04.02.2022, 14:09

Please give a link to the place where you need to massively edit something, I will try to show how to set it up with screenshots. Usually the name of the application you are in is displayed at the top in the center
04.02.2022, 14:29

Everything, already sort of figured it out. Thanks
04.02.2022, 14:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment