1b.app
Link copied -

Bug - Spіvrobіtnik bachel the margin in the history of zamovlennya, wanting you to have the rights to close the possibility

Axis in history https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/60034/history/?filter2_key=valueold&a... 1&page=2
You can see the margin
Khoch in nalashtuvanny fenced
Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/users/settings/1180/
Please fix the bug promptly
PS: Press your letter Ustimenko Igor having surrounded me in the ability to write 1 reminder for this, I can’t promptly tell you, please don’t ask for food, but try to solve the problem on the basis of these data, so I’ll give you
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vladislav, did you change the rights of the worker around the checkboxes? I think that її is not enough.
then the correct recommendation is as follows:
1. create a role, give rights to the role, recheck for example on a test workbook. If you don’t believe that you have righted your rights - put everything according to your needs, including non-necessary ones.
2. You will need a role to assign to the practitioner. So that the rights were transferred from the role - we add automation once a day, or else it is necessary instantly - automation with saving contacts, or manually go to the Rights section and press Save.
16.12.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vladislav - you are writing a new topic https://1b.app/ru/forum/security/12429-bag---spivrobitnik-bachit-marzhu-v-istori... mozhlivist-hochu-vidpovidi-vid-rozrobnika/
but I am a great imovirnistyu vpevneniy, scho is not a bug. we have clients, practitioners who do not charge entrance prices.
Have you tried dodatkovo to acquire rights through the role, and not just in the practitioner's card?
20.12.2021, 12:03

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Vladislav - you are writing a new topic https://1b.app/ru/forum/security/12429-bag---spivrobitnik-bachit-marzhu-v-istori... mozhlivist-hochu-vidpovidi-vid-rozrobnika/
but I am a great imovirnistyu vpevneniy, scho is not a bug. we have clients, practitioners who do not charge entrance prices.
Have you tried dodatkovo to acquire rights through the role, and not just in the practitioner's card?

I deleted duplicate thread
it's absurd to create new threads
22.12.2021, 02:21

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Vladislav, did you change the rights of the worker around the checkboxes? I think that її is not enough.

1. And how else can you change the alignment?
2. Why else does the check mark appear (why does the check mark work in the process and in other divisions, but why does it not work in history)?

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
I need a role assign to the practitioner

3. And why is it necessary through the role (I don’t want to impose through the role, I’m not so rich in spivrobitnikiv + through the role I don’t always get my rights)?

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:

4. Have you changed the process in yourself in history?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
it's absurd to create new threads

5. Well, let’s increase the reminder limit, otherwise 1 reminder on the extraction is the newest absurdity, having set 3 tasks in them in 3 days, start asking food and all the help for food is required , can you increase the limit?
23.12.2021, 18:29

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
1. Do you have disabled here?
so shvidko - tried to turn on ?
2. maybe to the retailers of food
3. It's good practice to save an hour if there are too many people. and swidk_st I wrote how to turn it on
4. review for a long time
23.12.2021, 18:46

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
1. Do you have it turned off here?
so schob shvidko - tried vіdklyuchity?

Perevіriv, vimkneno + I'm talking about the margin і іstorіyu zmіni process, and vi menі show nalashtuvannya cіni purchases і ііstorіyu zmіni product

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
2. maybe to the retailers of food

retailers, I check for your opinion)

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
3. It's good practice to save an hour if there are too many people. and swidk_st I wrote how to turn it on

If there are a lot of people, then it’s better to chirp specifically on the spivrobitnik, stink according to the logic of guilt

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
4. review for a long time

I think you will have those yourself, so that the purchase and the margin of the spivrobitnik can be done in the history of changing the process
Also, I can’t understand the history of the change in the process in the rights of vimknuti (it’s possible to remember the tab itself in the setup, but if you know the URL, you can go in and all work)
Igor Ustimenko
Will you look into the rozrobnikov on the basis of your diet, why is everything in order here and create a new task?
25.12.2021, 19:04

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

It is not possible to change the history of the process in the rights of the user (if you want to change the tab yourself, if you know the URL, you can go in and do everything)

history can be turned on with permissions - go?
27.12.2021, 11:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment