1b.app
Link copied -

the menu for new spivrobitniks does not appear again

Good afternoon!
Dekіlka days ago gave access to the system to two spіvrobіtnikam. Only standard divisions are displayed (for locking, systems), the whole system, contacts, processes, tasks are not displayed. We went from different outbuildings - the situation does not change. I'll add screenshots below. Varto respect that we have OneBox.
View of the caller system: while access rights are given to everything (screen below)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
Go to the Access Rights tab of the employee Alina Kuts. Next, click on the Menu item, there you will see what items are allowed in the menu items. Most likely, unlike Nikolai, she does not have the necessary rights, which does not allow you to see some menu items
27.10.2021, 16:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Perevіreno, everything. They have free access, but they don’t show up
27.10.2021, 16:32

I can give you all the necessary access, virishit, be kind, nourish.
27.10.2021, 16:33

on the example of Alina Kuts
open the access rights settings https://siydobro.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/users/permissions/2786/
go to the Menu item include the items you need
as you can see, not everything is included
27.10.2021, 16:51

ok, ale mikola tezh no access, i want all items included
27.10.2021, 16:53

Nikolai sees the full menu, if he clicks on a menu item and sees a message saying that there are no rights, then other access rights are in effect. But he sees the menu
27.10.2021, 16:56

Click the Menu item in the access rights settings. Make everything red there green
If her rights should be the same as Nikolai's - use the item in the right column - copy access rights
27.10.2021, 17:17

Mary, animal, be kind, respect the screen, which I sent in the previous comment. Access rights are set, but the menu is not displayed.
27.10.2021, 17:22

Rusetskaya Yana wrote:
Mary, animal, be kind, respect the screen, which I sent in the previous comment. Access rights are set, but the menu is not displayed.

I took a look at your screenshot. Please also pay attention to the screenshots that I applied earlier. In the access rights, if you click on the Menu item, you will be taken to its sub-items, the screen of which I provided earlier. There, contact Alina has less open access than for Nikolai
27.10.2021, 17:38

Marie, all access for Alina has been blocked.
But the menu does not change. Perevirte i Vee, be kind.
27.10.2021, 17:51

Rusetskaya Yana wrote:
Marie, all access for Alina has been blocked.

I don’t know where you gave her full access, but by going to the access rights settings, exactly the same amount was opened in her menu as I showed on the screen earlier
Included on the menu items to her for the test: Knowledge Base, Contacts, Orders and This Good
These menu items are visible for the contact
All that is needed next is to enable the necessary menu items in the access rights setting
28.10.2021, 09:40

Good early! Marie, I don’t know, it’s possible, I’m sure, but in me everything is accessible for Alina green.
Can you put them yourself?
28.10.2021, 09:59

at the moment Alina sees the full menu according to her rights
28.10.2021, 17:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment