1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrect indicators in the report after uploading to XLS

https://b2bhub.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/desiner/6/view/?filter_order_movelogg... -06&filter_product_categoryid%5B%5D=1011&filter_product_productid=&templateid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0% D1%82%D1%8C
Here is a link, in this report it does not correctly count the number of processes. noticed after unloading it in XLS
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Poltoratsky Dmitry
Client wrote:
https://b2bhub.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/desiner/6/view/?filter_order_movelogg... -06&filter_product_categoryid%5B%5D=1011&filter_product_productid=&templateid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0% D1%82%D1%8C
Here is a link, in this report it does not correctly count the number of processes. noticed after unloading it in XLS. there are 49 processes in the report, and when calculating in excel, the sum of the processes is 72 pieces
07.03.2021, 20:29
Original comment available on version: ru

The indicators are correct.
If you have several products related to the same process, then it takes into account 1 time in the final quantity. That is, in fact, this is not the sum of the column, but the number of unique processes where there are filtered products.
09.03.2021, 15:53

maybe so, but if you take a calculator and count the number of processes in this column, it will be 72 and not 49 as it is written in the report
10.03.2021, 12:27

You can count as you like - but it works differently (I indicated how above)
10.03.2021, 15:52

OK, understood. Thanks for answers. Can you describe why it's done this way? Display number of unique processes?
10.03.2021, 17:23

Poltoratsky Dmitry
Client wrote:
OK, understood. Thanks for answers. Can you describe why it's done this way? Display number of unique processes? Maybe I can put it on somehow.
10.03.2021, 17:24

Can you describe why it's done this way? Display number of unique processes?

Because such was the condition when developing the report.
And this is logical - to see the data without duplication (after all, if you count the amounts / quantities for orders several times, this is not true).
11.03.2021, 14:41

Thank you. Could you consider one more of my appeals, we have problems with access rights for employees. They do not display all6 statuses ... in general, I described everything in it ... our processes have stalled
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/contacts/7594-problemka-ne-otobrazhayutsya-v-p...
11.03.2021, 15:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment