1b.app
Link copied -

detailing sales reports

I have a big problem for a long time, is it possible to solve it?
these are report details.
many reports give data per period as an amount, and I need daily or weekly information to analyze sales.
when you analyze the sale of goods, you need to open a bunch of pages and specify the periods on each, then switch and compare this data.
is it possible to implement the display or upload of data, for example, from the world of Sales from the warehouse in terms of days/weeks. if at least it was possible to download data for a month into Excel with a breakdown by days/weeks, it would make it possible to analyze sales in detail, to build sales graphs in the same Excel.
currently the data is general and the tool to see the period in terms of days/weeks for comparison, I do not find the tool for myself.
in general, I would like to be able to either display individual data from the report in an existing report, or make a detailed report from an existing report, or the ability to download a report with this detail.
currently, this is possible only by downloading data every day and tabulating them with previous days, it takes a lot of time and is not convenient.
ready to pay for revisions, the question of price, of course, and rationality.
the ability to see the indicators in a section of periods with their breakdown by days/weeks is very lacking. This is not the first time I am writing a similar topic, I hope that someday they will offer a solution.
the main thing that interests the quantity sold and the amount of sales. in most cases, these 2 indicators are sufficient for analysis
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
Your appeal is very "abstract".
I recommend that you contact the integrators https://1b.app/ua/partner/search/?tags[]=3, discuss with them your needs in finalizing reports and move towards their implementation.
26.04.2024, 08:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Таровик Дмитрий Николаевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I specify, the report on the quantity of goods sold from the warehouse. I am only interested in the number of goods in terms of not only the period, but also the days/weeks of this period.
when analyzing sales or activity, the monthly indicator is good for the quarter, but to analyze the demand curve, you need daily or weekly indicators. for example, a seasonal product. pre-holiday sales analysis.
Analysis of annual sales can be done on the basis of monthly figures, but quarterly or monthly figures are already too general.
1 indicator (quantity) is enough to already see the desired trends). the main thing is the section of data that is displayed. if you see the quarter by days/weeks, then having data for several years you can catch a trend.
if something else is missing, graphic display (as in Excel graphics):
1- data graph (the above indicators are plotted with a curve or a bar chart)
2- graph of the share (the share of each indicator in a circular diagram, for example, as a whole by the sum of the selected indicators)
26.04.2024, 09:26

Таровик Дмитрий Николаевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
simply the type of display of the current report with the choice of which indicator to display in a section of a week or a day for the selected period would be enough in general
26.04.2024, 09:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment