1b.app
Link copied -

Repeated request due to long answer

Congratulations! An application was created https://1b.app/ua/forum/reports-and-analytics/17649-otobrazhenie-simvolov-i-otku...

But they never received an answer. Please pay attention and provide an answer.

Here is a more detailed description:

"The report has been configured https://crm.tryalia.com.ua/app/report/desiner/18/view/

There are 2 points that raise questions:

1. Display of symbols in fields where values ​​are added. It is not convenient that it does not show a negative value, if it is such. This is confusing, making it difficult to use the functionality. Screen 1

In my opinion, this should be the default. Or explain why it displays like this.

2. It is not clear where the information comes from. In the settings, we can specify where we get information for long-term loans. screenshot 3

But there are no settings for short-term ones. It is not clear where it takes the information from, screen 2. Please tell me where it takes the information from? Or how the settings work for these parts of the report. "

Waiting for reply. Good day!
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

when you create a topic, you check the boxes.
if you need support from partners - it is available in plan format.
They may not answer you at all.
28.09.2023, 17:37
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

You can also create a paid topic and indicate the amount you are willing to pay for solving your question - this should speed up the resolution of difficulties with similar topics.
28.09.2023, 17:44
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Thanks for the information, I know about these possibilities.
But here the question is more for the developers, in the form of not taking into account the needs of users.
Why is it done so that it does not display a negative value? Why is it necessary that it does not show a minus? Isn't it logical that it should show?
How to understand where the value in short-term loans comes from, if there are no settings for this at all? And notes on how it works as well.
I hope for your understanding, and I am waiting for an answer.
29.09.2023, 12:57
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment