1b.app
Link copied -

In the Process statistics for a period report, you can calculate the Sum and Margin by processes only once

it turns out that only 1 time you can calculate the amount and margin for the selected processes. There is no such problem in the Status report, but there is no margin calculation for the selected processes. Is there any plan to improve this? Or how much does it cost to fix
if you take these reports, then it would not hurt to introduce the ability to insert empty lines to delimit indicators in tables, or highlight indicators like that and set their color. Information comes out in a continuous set of numbers in a large report
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Can you provide specific links to reports? Link and what needs to be changed / added there ?. I will be able to estimate the cost of their completion
02.09.2020, 17:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Can you provide specific links to reports? Link and what needs to be changed / added there ?. I will be able to estimate the cost of their completion

https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/designer/4/view/
in this report, you can calculate the Sum and Margin only once, which makes it impossible to do this for different BPs.
and in the BP report there is no way to consider the Margin as an indicator.
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/designer/4/view/?templateid=17
As for me, the second report is more convenient, and it would be convenient to add the margin calculation as an indicator to it.
makes it possible to calculate profitability indicators by tying indicators of different BPs and calculating indicators using formulas.
02.09.2020, 17:39

https://prnt.sc/uabpxm
add the ability to insert empty lines, now I do it with a crutch in which the Indicator is set according to the formula and it has a value of 0.00, which is inconvenient.
The ideal solution is to introduce the ability to fill a row with an indicator with a color, as is implemented in BP Tables, where you can select a color for the indicator, which improves the comfort of viewing the table.
02.09.2020, 18:11

Add the ability to choose in the report for the period by which date to calculate the Indicator, by the date of creation or an additional field with a different date. since you need to calculate some indicators by the date of creation, and some by other dates that are written in the Additional Fields.
02.09.2020, 18:12

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich The client wrote:
Add the ability to choose in the report for the period by which date to calculate the Indicator, by the date of creation or an additional field with a different date. since you need to calculate some indicators by the date of creation, and some by other dates that are written in the Additional Fields.

This is for each calculated indicator, respectively.
So you can refine the report to its universality, which will make it possible in one report to bring together a lot of data from business processes and calculation formulas to display business performance indicators.
02.09.2020, 18:14

I'm still interested in solving the problem with the report, or rather refining it.
02.10.2020, 17:12

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/designer/4/view/
in this report, you can calculate the Sum and Margin only once, which makes it impossible to do this for different BPs.

You can set up several columns in the "By status" report, where the result will be "Amount", as well as check the box "The calculation object is set by the "Numbers" filter"
the latter allows specifically for such settings to filter what to count - amount / margin / quantity.
But if you want to finalize a specific template, this is a revision of about 12 hours.

and in the BP report there is no way to consider the Margin as an indicator.
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/designer/4/view/?templateid=17
As for me, the second report is more convenient, and it would be convenient to add the margin calculation as an indicator to it.
makes it possible to calculate profitability indicators by tying indicators of different BPs and calculating indicators using formulas.

Above, I indicated how it is possible to switch this using the settings and the filter.
If you need a separate version, this is a 3-hour revision.

https://prnt.sc/uabpxm
add the ability to insert empty lines, now I do it with a crutch in which the Indicator is set according to the formula and it has a value of 0.00, which is inconvenient.

We will not do this - there is no value in this regarding automation.

The ideal solution is to introduce the ability to fill a row with an indicator with a color, as is implemented in BP Tables, where you can select a color for the indicator, which improves the comfort of viewing the table.

finalize directly in the specified template next to each line specifying the line highlight color - finalization in 5 hours

This is for each calculated indicator, respectively.
So you can refine the report to its universality, which will make it possible in one report to bring together a lot of data from business processes and calculation formulas to display business performance indicators.

setting by which additional field to filter by date interval instead of creation date - completion at 12 o'clock
02.10.2020, 17:38

You can set up several columns in the "By status" report, where the result will be "Amount", as well as check the box "The calculation object is set by the "Numbers" filter"
the latter allows specifically for such settings to filter what to count - amount / margin / quantity.
But if you want to finalize a specific template, this is a revision of about 12 hours.
The matter is that I do not find any instructions, under reports. I saw the Numbers filter, but how to set up and how it works I have no understanding from the answer
02.10.2020, 17:59

02.10.2020, 18:08

The Margin indicator counts figures using a filter, there is a question about this setting in the report "Use filters by additional fields as a date interval (instead of filtering by creation date)", the date by which the count is taken from the Additional field, in my case, the day of sale.
https://prnt.sc/us0owk
I don’t understand why there are 2 fields here, if in some reports it shows me the correct numbers, then in the main thing for me they don’t converge, the problem is the dates for which the data is taken.
when calculating, I should take orders by the Sale Date, it shows when the shipment was, when I compare the data with the process table and filter everything there, then the data is different. I don’t want to throw data with numbers here for comparison
02.10.2020, 19:33

I can shoot a video and send it to the mail or telegram
02.10.2020, 19:44

The Margin indicator counts figures using a filter, there is a question about this setting in the report "Use filters by additional fields as a date interval (instead of filtering by creation date)", the date by which the count is taken from the Additional field, in my case, the day of sale.
https://prnt.sc/us0owk
I don’t understand why there are 2 fields here, if in some reports it shows me the correct numbers, then in the main thing for me they don’t converge, the problem is the dates for which the data is taken.
when calculating, I should take orders by the Sale Date, it shows when the shipment was, when I compare the data with the process table and filter everything there, then the data is different. I don’t want to throw data with numbers here for comparison

2 fields to filter processes that fall within the filtered interval FROM and TO by the date interval between the specified fields
For your option - you were given an assessment of refinement.
05.10.2020, 10:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment