1b.app
Link copied -

The integrator took all the payment and did not fulfill the order

Here, a well-known integrator took on the task of optimizing a simple business process, as a result, the product does not work, as it is not finished. Bugs occur during each question, up to the work of the calendar, there is no constructive reaction to comments, the answer is in one direction - pay more, buy more.
In fact, I sketched the skeleton, but none of the processes has a logical end, in fact, everything was done so that the product could not logically end any of the processes
Behavior - disrespectful
The contract is typical, such as if "paid - goodbye on any of the points"
Replies to comments - write letters, we will think and decide (what to decide if it is impossible to add a task to the calendar?)
What methods are available to such negligent short-sighted citizens?
Is there a Center that will help explain that the work must be completed on time and in the form in which the customer ordered?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day!
1. you didn't enter your project (you don't have any boxes in your profile)
2. you did not specify an integrator
The topic is abstract and maybe only a deep description without specifics.
I would like to support both sides.
The axis here describes the model of the robotic company: https://1b.app/ua/forum/onebox-official-news/14253-pro-model-roboti-onebox-partn...
02.11.2022, 10:34
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you for your advice.
As long as I don’t deafen I’m vikonavtsya, even if I hope that I’ll be shy and similarly respected, I won’t imagine on my reputation
The situation is simple - we sold "cheap" functionality, we announced everything in 10 years to improve a simple process of serving clients in the field of services (acceptance of the payment, invoice, calendar, algorithm of interaction in kanban look)
Deputy of specific actions for the improvement - only the opposite food, moving, everything works, and why not work - pay extra for me to be donalashtuemo
Ale, in fact, leather from the processes of the processes (equal to the folding of 1 to 5) are not completed and are being played, trying to bring me to an unstable mental state
The system and viber number do not work and forge documents
The axis was sent a call, de-adjusting the hour of the system (changing the hour for -1 year) borrows 30 hours of work from the retailer
Such an enemy is not a knurled scheme for the withdrawal of pennies, they are trying to apply
02.11.2022, 13:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Well, well, at this moment, with a deputy, unfortunately, you didn’t go ahead, you were unilaterally guided during the negotiations.
For clarity, I present my detailed situation.
My company integrator https://1b.app/ua/partner/integrator/, only OneBox is available for more than 5 years. Taking it to the point of respect, what different zamovniks are doing, then there will be and unsuccessful projects, but even more small ones. Most of the clients are also satisfied with the functionality of Boxing, as well as with our work - the axis of the decal of butts with notes on vlasniks https://integrator.com.ua/projects/
Vidpovidno over the course of time, mainly at the pardons of the Lord, we worked out two main approaches to the implementation of projects in the field: according to the TOR, as in the client there is, or the weather is a robot - we see an integrator of the necessary wages and we call the robot today.
In the situation with this deputy - choose Junior https://integrator.com.ua/vprovadzhennya-crm-erp-onebox-junior-account-manager/ and pay 10 years. In the course of the work, we carried out tasks in the client's box and called on vicarious years. For the whole whole hour, it was not possible to take confirmation of the daily progress of the tasks, the shards of the deputy knew that it was possible to change and improve on this thought. The project manager of the dekilka once tried to step into the stage-by-stage implementation of the functional, but also the appointment of the deputy, as a rule, was dependent on equal minus 15 years, I connected to the end of the situation. Proponuvav pіdkhіd estimates sho robleno, scho scho dodatkovo need to robit and sho zahlâєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєі zagalіh zagalnyh pobazhany zamovnik until clarified. For a decade, it was not possible to take into account the result of the appointment of the deputy, then on the basis of the fact that the assistant is trying to solve and decide on the solution, then from my side I initiate the procedure Calling the client:
- take it to heart that we’ve been working on Rakhunok No. 550 dated 10/21/2022, we took it upon ourselves to give you a CRM + ERP OneBox Junior Account Manager consultation for 10 years, and in fact we’ve been working for more than 35 years including only 16 years old, - no doubt about the automatic closing of tasks, there was no respect for three working days, fixed on the video, we were taken by the deputy.
- all the years are paid for with your own beats.
- all orders for the time being are kept in the locker's box, no information will be removed from our side and changed.
- at the option of changing a partner or an integrator, we are ready to give all the information about the project and the help of the deputy without any costs for distant robots.
- we are ready to send the necessary documents, video recordings, screenshots, instructions for all the affected parties for the security of the speech.
- for a period of 2 days, until 16/11/2022, without a cost of technical support, as a way of resolving tasks, as if they were implemented, practiced, but for some reason they stopped working. All other tasks - referral to the forum or to other partners.
- after the completion of the period of technical support, the company Integrator began to act in any way with the given deputy in any form.
02.11.2022, 17:26

I ask for the Act of victorious work and the delivery of the ordered product online
02.11.2022, 17:55

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Good afternoon,
Couldn't know you at Vchasno, Act of administration to your mail.
03.11.2022, 11:39

Евтягин Константин
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Alexander Vasilishin beautifully described. Divorce scheme for money. Not tweaks. I see someone with the same problem. Who could it be, huh? And then, bingo. Integrator.)))
04.11.2022, 15:44

The integrator contacted. We discussed the situation. Agreed to cooperate as needed.
10.11.2022, 12:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment