1b.app
Link copied -

Synchronization with OneBox Production on OneBox Network

We want to start using our partner box https://salesbureau.1b.app/ and set tasks for bugs, consultations and improvements not through the chat, but through the partner box so that the information gets into the list of tasks of your box directly.
Our employee has already used a similar implementation in another company, he asks if you agree to connect to our box via OneBox Network so that we would transfer data in this way. We can take over business processes.
Solution:
If we can do it. Tell me:
1. How to determine the number of the business process to which we will transfer data from our BP?
2. We need your data for synchronization via OneBox Network
2. How are your consultations paid for?
our contacts:
mv@krupkin.pro
t.me/max_vin
Thank you for the answer!
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

this thing is somehow not available to all partners)) . To get such a bundle, you need to somehow generate a turnover of improvements of at least 50 hours and higher every month.
At the moment, we can only provide the service of paid consultations, when you transfer a task from your box to ours, we respond and deduct the consultation from the balance. If the consultation requires more than 20 minutes of time, the author informs that more time is needed and more tasks will be written off.
If such a model suits you, write to me on Telegram or by mail.
29.08.2022, 19:22
Original comment available on version: ua

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
this thing is somehow not available to all partners)) . To get such a bundle, you need to somehow generate a turnover of improvements of at least 50 hours and higher every month.

Okay, we will know the conditions now

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, we can only provide the service of paid consultations, when you transfer a task from your box to ours, we respond and deduct the consultation from the balance. If the consultation requires more than 20 minutes of time, the author informs that more time is needed and more tasks will be written off.
If such a model suits you, write to me on Telegram or by mail.

Then let's start small, consultations are suitable for us. But we don't have your tg, and we have written to the post office several times, they will not get there. In the description, I indicated the tg contacts - write a welcome message and let's discuss the conditions.
31.08.2022, 10:29

inoxtrad@gmail.com wrote:
Then let's start small, consultations are suitable for us. But we don't have your tg, and we have written to the post office several times, they will not get there. In the description, I indicated the tg contacts - write a welcome message and let's discuss the conditions.

as far as I know, support for those technologies was purchased from you through OneBox CORP - they have a direct queue for developer consultations and a plan for them and quick answers.
13.09.2022, 22:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment