1b.app
Link copied -

white label

I want to become a partner in another country and sell OneBox under my own name, what do I need to get a partnership and White Label from your company?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

By default, none.
Why such a party policy:
This is not our business model. The problems of products under another brand (white label) are associated with several very important factors:
1. they are harder to sell. End customers will ask "what is it, why haven't we heard anything about it". And if you have not built a brand at least somehow and you do not invest in its development, this issue cannot be resolved.
2. they are harder to maintain. If now we have only one technical infrastructure, then with a white label there will be two. If now we have one support, then there will be two. If now we have three software branches, then there will be 6. If we now have 3500 servers, then there will be 7000. Consider that the entire technical department needs to be doubled.
Therefore, we are focused on only one brand, one product, one positioning - OneBox.
But, we are ready to discuss white label ONLY with companies that are 10+ times stronger than us in all respects without exception.
24.09.2020, 22:31
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment