1b.app
Link copied -

offline sale

The client has an offline store of goods for animals. The shop has a salesperson. It is necessary that she could carry out a quick sale, maybe with the help of a barcode scanner and Boxing immediately wrote off the goods from the warehouse.
What solution can be offered to quickly complete an order, preferably from a mobile application?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

you can set up a process interface for her where she scans goods with a scanner and then presses a button and it automatically writes everything off ...
I don't understand the difficulty
29.01.2021, 11:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
you can set up a process interface for her where she scans goods with a scanner and then presses a button and it automatically writes everything off ...

can the scanner be connected to the phone so that the seller can make a sale in the mobile application?
01.02.2021, 11:22

Kislukha Alina
Employee wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

can the scanner be connected to the phone so that the seller can make a sale in the mobile application?

in the mobile application, you may need to finish your drink at 4-5 o'clock
but according to the scanner it depends on the model, as I understand it, you need to look for a scanner with the ability to connect to the phone
01.02.2021, 13:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment