1b.app
Link copied -

finalize the product automation action "Send a request by api"

In the product automation action "Send a request via api", I ask you to improve the ability to unload the main category and additional categories of products. categories need to be unloaded as an array of the following form

"categories": [
{
"name": "Clothing",
},
{
"name": "T-shirts",
}
],
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Takes 1h

invoice please
09.07.2021, 09:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Parameter "Product category and additional categories (array with names)"
21.07.2021, 16:02

Перегиняк Александр

. OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Parameter "Product category and additional categories (array with names)"

checked if it works?
I registered the name for this array in the action settings. prescribed extra. product categories, I completed the saving by initiating the execution of the action - I look in the log - the array of categories is passed empty . Correct?
21.07.2021, 17:05

Перегиняк Александр

OneBox production wrote:
In the product automation action "Send a request via api", I ask you to improve the ability to unload the main category and additional categories of products. categories need to be unloaded as an array of the following form

works.
it will be necessary to implement another anagolic task
everything is the same, only in the array pass the external id of the category in the id parameter

I'll post a separate issue if needed. If you can without additional tasks and just pay extra - let's pay extra
21.07.2021, 20:48

you can complete the setting at the bottom of the action (tick) to add id to name. It will also take an hour, we will issue you an invoice as part of this task
22.07.2021, 11:12

Перегиняк Александр

OneBox production wrote:
you can complete the setting at the bottom of the action (tick) to add id to name. It will also take an hour, we will issue you an invoice as part of this task

fits. let's count
22.07.2021, 17:46

Good afternoon. Uploaded the revision to both boxes, added a separate field instead of a setting.
05.08.2021, 17:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment