1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the revision in the balance sheet history by warehouse

Example, I went into stock balances and filtered by 1 stock
https://mariemur.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/balance/?storagenameid%5B%5D=... =&reservedTo=&articul=&seriesname=&model=&cdatefrom=&cdateto=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0% B0%D1%82%D1%8C
The balance is now 2511 quantity
I go to Warehouses -> Change the balance in warehouses
I filter by the same warehouse, I select the period for this month
https://mariemur.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/report/motion/?datefrom=2021-... =%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
At the very bottom I see the number 2444
T
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

We will not do this in this report. The report is called "Changes in the balance in warehouses" - and it shows exactly where the changes were.
If you just need to make some kind of tool to see which products were not added to the warehouse during the specified period, but are in this warehouse, it’s better (and faster) to make yourself a block in the report designer.
Think about this option, if it suits you - you can indicate which data is minimally important - minimally and evaluate it.
18.05.2021, 16:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
We will not do this in this report. The report is called "Changes in the balance in warehouses" - and it shows exactly where the changes were.
If you just need to make some kind of tool to see which products were not added to the warehouse during the specified period, but are in this warehouse, it’s better (and faster) to make yourself a block in the report designer.
Think about this option, if it suits you - you can indicate which data is minimally important - minimally and evaluate it.

I understand this, we just needed it in this report, because All the columns you need are here. It is only necessary to refine the setting "Show additional products in stock for which there were no changes" so that we can immediately see for which there were changes + which were not immediately in the report.
Is it possible to modify this setting? Because if you do a separate report, it will take a very long time
18.05.2021, 16:30
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Is it possible to modify this setting? Because if you do a separate report, it will take a very long time

Customization is possible, only refactoring of everything will take a lot of time.
Actually, making a separate report block with the minimum necessary information can just come out faster.
18.05.2021, 16:33

I also really need such a refinement, only better in the sales report (goods sold from the warehouse)
18.05.2021, 16:44

Customization is possible, only refactoring of everything will take a lot of time.
Actually, making a separate report block with the minimum necessary information can just come out faster.

OK, we have made an example report in the excel file, in the attachment
Speakers:
1. Article
2. Product name
3. Arrival (how much was credited)
4. Consumption (how much was written off / sold)
5. Final balance (how much is left)
Filters:
1. By warehouses (multilist)
2. Period
3. Choice of one/multiple products
4. Selecting a product category
Additionally:
- So that you can expand and see the processes for which there was income and expense
- And uploading the report to excel, for all pages of the report
- So that the logic that I described earlier works, so that the report displays not only goods for which there were warehouse operations for the period, but also goods that have a balance in the warehouse (quantity> 0, even if in reserve - output)
Perhaps in some of the reports in the designer it can be finalized, or as a separate report
18.05.2021, 18:24
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

It suits me, but still where the final balance is, is it possible to add a column "including in reserve"? and so that you can expand and see the process in which you reserved.
18.05.2021, 21:53

columns 3-4 are considered for the period, and column 5 at the current moment or the same at the end of the period?
19.05.2021, 17:13

columns 3-4 are considered for the period, and column 5 at the current moment or the same at the end of the period?

3-4 per period
5 at the moment
19.05.2021, 17:28

we basically also take the end of the period = the current moment, so that fits. Will there be a column with a reserve?
19.05.2021, 17:36

Filters:
1. By warehouses (multilist)
2. Period
3. Choice of one/multiple products
4. Selecting a product category

All the specified filters in the constructor seem to be there

Speakers:
1. Article
2. Product name

- So that the logic that I described earlier works, so that the report displays not only goods for which there were warehouse operations for the period, but also goods that have a balance in the warehouse (quantity> 0, even if in reserve - output)
Perhaps in some of the reports in the designer it can be finalized, or as a separate report

Vitaly Likhachevsky wrote:
Will there be a column with a reserve?

such a set of columns with pagination will take 7 hours to implement

Additionally:
- So that you can expand and see the processes for which there was income and expense

+4 hours

- And uploading the report to excel, for all pages of the report

in the constructor it seems like there is an unload (buttons on top)
if the point above is implemented, then it will be necessary to clarify whether information on the processes in the unloading will be needed in order to provide for this
20.05.2021, 15:27

such a set of columns with pagination will take 7 hours to implement

And if only the columns that I indicated (without the reserve column that was written by another person), then how much?
20.05.2021, 16:20

And if only the columns that I indicated (without the reserve column that was written by another person), then how much?

1 hour less
20.05.2021, 16:30

And the reserve can also be deployed?
20.05.2021, 17:34

Is it possible to immediately form the name column in alphabetical order when generating a report?
20.05.2021, 22:53

And the reserve can also be deployed?

No

Is it possible to immediately form the name column in alphabetical order when generating a report?

this is how it will be
21.05.2021, 09:17

There are a couple more clarifications:
1. Final balance - if you take not at the current moment, but at the end of the period, will the assessment be the same?
2. Add the column "Initial balance", that is, at the beginning of the period, is it +1 hour?
21.05.2021, 13:21

1. Final balance - if you take not at the current moment, but at the end of the period, will the assessment be the same?
2. Add the column "Initial balance", that is, at the beginning of the period, is it +1 hour?

+1h
21.05.2021, 13:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment