1b.app
Link copied -

export of goods and import of Kasta orders

Есть необходимость настройки системы?
Вы всегда можете обратиться к нашим партнерам за консультацией! Посмотреть список партнеров

Answers:

Now there is no such functionality, previously we evaluated the improvements, you can read
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integration-with-onebox/4248-kastaua-otsenka-i...
31.01.2021, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ru

and the export of goods to the caste?
31.01.2021, 17:29

there is no such thing now either, you can put a separate ticket with a request to evaluate the functionality of exporting products
it usually takes an average of 6-12 hours
31.01.2021, 19:04

I sort of created this ticket for this
31.01.2021, 19:17

You wrote :

antip
Client wrote:
Hello, you need to set up the unloading of goods and the import of orders from the cast

Since I only have information on 1 item from your question, I answered it with a link to the assessment of order imports from cast. I don't have any other information. You can wait a bit, if a developer enters this thread, he will additionally answer regarding the export of products.
In the future, for faster responses, try to ask 1 question = 1 ticket. Thank you )
01.02.2021, 08:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment