1b.app
Link copied -

How to add the name ru and ua in the "Integration of XML Products (Export)" action?

Good afternoon, we are making xml for Epicenter, how to solve these moments:
1. Parameters lang="ru/ua".
2. Mandatory (according to the dock) field <yml_catalog date="{date}">.
Please let me know if there are solutions for these points.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I already answered here about the epicenter https://1b.app/ru/forum/stock/14626-kak-vigruzit-vse-izobrazheniya-dlya-epitsent...
We did a revision for the MVP, it needs to be transferred to the OS.
Improvement composition:
In the "Integration of XML Products (Export)" action, modify:
1) Using the variable [date] and [datetime] in the attributes of the root element
substitute the file upload time into variables
2) Add a column in the additional fields and in the product fields "Attributes", where you can specify the default attributes for the tag, as in the attributes of the root element
make it so that you can specify several settings - where 1 is indicated relative to the path aaa / bbb = 123 (the value itself), and the rest as the paths aaa / bbb / vvv = 321 (and is the setting an attribute?)
I like this option more in terms of settings, in terms of when there will be several attributes - and it will take 2 hours to implement
3) make a function that reads attributes in this form - that is, for the name tag, add the lang attribute and write the value from the nazvanieruepitsentr47 field into it
4) Fix image export
so did , but does not upload
5) If the field is empty (including images) - put down the symbol / or another so that you can specify, by default as it is now, if there is a symbol, then the symbol
- make setting which character to unload if the tag is empty
18.08.2022, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment