1b.app
Link copied -

Product filters.

Good afternoon! please help with setting up product filters
When exporting/importing products, the characteristics in the product card are loaded as filters.
A lot of unnecessary is formed.
For example, there is such a characteristic of a product as "Product on the manufacturer's website". Displayed in the product card and displayed in the left column in the product category.
How can I configure this filter in the "Products - Filters and Characteristics" menu so that it is displayed in the product card, but not in the filters?
In order not to set up in each product card, and specifically in the Filter settings
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In order for the characteristic not to be displayed in filters, you need to uncheck "Available in filters" for it
27.07.2022, 20:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you for your feedback, but I wrote in the question, and I quote: "In order not to configure in each product card, but specifically in the Filter settings."
27.07.2022, 22:44

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich wrote:
Thank you for your feedback, but I wrote in the question, and I quote: "In order not to configure in each product card, but specifically in the Filter settings."

For ticking, the checkmarks are unchecked, but it means that you are importing them, otherwise you have marked the setting of the nakshtalt here /admin/shop/settings/admin-view/ or in the settings of the filter itself
You need to turn them on, and for editing current goods only through the export of goods and import. Abo yak dorobku for specific filters
27.07.2022, 23:04

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
For ticking, the checkmarks are unchecked, but it means what you are importing, otherwise you have marked the setting of the nakshtalt here /admin/shop/settings/admin-view/ or in the settings of the filter itself

I won't block what I import. Import of goods is entered through the Automatic dialog "Universal import of products (xml / json)" The reason is that the filters are there, or they are all occupied, otherwise they are not occupied. In short, there is no such possibility to adjust the selection of these filters through the menu "Products - Filters and characteristics"
28.07.2022, 09:22

Having done the export of goods, I see such an unsightly picture that after automatic import through the "Universal import of products (xml / json)" in the export tables, the fields with the names of filters are often repeated more often. Can you tell me how to correct it, and how to save it in the future?
28.07.2022, 09:55

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Having done the export of goods, I see such an unsightly picture that after automatic import through the "Universal import of products (xml / json)" in the export tables, the fields with the names of filters are often repeated more often. Can you tell me how to correct it, and how to save it in the future?

It’s hard to say once, it’s necessary to marvel at how well the import is done and the stars of the filter will be taken. Here it is necessary to solve the problem in a complex way, figure out why the stench is blowing and see it from the comrades
28.07.2022, 11:04

Same food. The site was translated into Ukrainian language. Ale, the name of that filter was abandoned by the Russian one. Hypothetically, if you can see all the filters from your products through "Products - Filters and characteristics", maybe through export and import of products you can see all the filter values by leaving out the main data? Let's try to import through the "Universal import of products (xml/json)" to capture all the data of the Ukrainian language, let's say from a "blank slate"?
29.07.2022, 21:19

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Same food. The site was translated into Ukrainian language. Ale, the name of that filter was abandoned by the Russian one. Hypothetically, if you can see all the filters from your products through "Products - Filters and characteristics", maybe through export and import of products you can see all the filter values by leaving out the main data? Let's try to import through the "Universal import of products (xml/json)" to capture all the data of the Ukrainian language, let's say from a "blank slate"?

If you see all the filters, then you can see the meanings of the goods
31.07.2022, 16:03

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

What is "Choose filter"?

I won’t tell you, I won’t guess how it works.
31.07.2022, 16:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment