1b.app
Link copied -

Export of balances in warehouses to XLS does not work

Good afternoon! I can't upload full stock balances in XLS format: https://prnt.sc/ulspot
There is a long loading of the page, as a result it knocks out a 504 error: https://prnt.sc/ulsxd1
Please tell me how to solve this problem and get the desired result?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Boxing: crm.kidzaza.com.ua
22.09.2020, 15:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
hello try now

Does not work. Same result - error.
22.09.2020, 17:19

Then you need to configure the server so that the browser can wait up to 10 minutes for a response. Boxing apparently does not have time to process such a quantity of data and upload it to exel. The second option is to reduce the amount of data by means of filtering and unload in parts
22.09.2020, 17:29

Then you need to configure the server so that the browser can wait up to 10 minutes for a response. Boxing apparently does not have time to process such a quantity of data and upload it to exel. The second option is to reduce the amount of data by means of filtering and unload in parts

Is the server configured from our side?
22.09.2020, 18:01

If your server, then yes. We have nothing to do with him. If we have on the cloud - then from our side
23.09.2020, 11:00

If your server, then yes. We have nothing to do with him. If we have on the cloud - then from our side

German server. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to set up such nuances there.
23.09.2020, 11:53

Then you need to configure the server so that the browser can wait up to 10 minutes for a response. Boxing apparently does not have time to process such a quantity of data and upload it to exel. The second option is to reduce the number of data by means of filtering and unload in parts

Tell me, Dmitry, is it possible to display the fields of availability in warehouses in the Export of products? https://prnt.sc/umc22t
I see this option as a solution to the problem, but these fields are not there now.
23.09.2020, 11:58

Yes, you can. Do you need a particular warehouse or all at once? The unload will be simply the number of goods in the warehouse / warehouses
23.09.2020, 12:19

Yes, you can. Do you need a particular warehouse or all at once? The unload will be simply the number of goods in the warehouse / warehouses

We have two main warehouses. The fields on them can be seen in the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/umd49m
Thank you.
23.09.2020, 12:52

Do you want to see it in the same form in the unloading? Those. for each warehouse separately reserve, quantity, free balance? About 2h it will take to add the unloading products
23.09.2020, 13:17

Do you want to see it in the same form in the unloading? Those. for each warehouse separately reserve, quantity, free balance? About 2h it will take to add the unloading products

Yes, at least "Quantity in stock 4" and "Quantity in stock 35"
23.09.2020, 13:30

then you can do it in 1 hour
23.09.2020, 13:43

Okay, gotta do it.
23.09.2020, 18:52

Dmitry, hello! Can you please tell me when will it be ready?
28.09.2020, 12:12

Hello, I just appreciated the revision. In order for me to do it, it is necessary either for an investment to be put up or for you to pay for it. 1h investment billed for cloud clients only
28.09.2020, 12:33

Hello, I just appreciated the revision. In order for me to do it, it is necessary either for an investment to be put up or for you to pay for it. 1h investment billed for cloud clients only

Good morning! The account has been paid.
29.09.2020, 09:01

Improvement is implemented, it works. Thanks a lot!
30.09.2020, 18:26

contact me, always happy to help
01.10.2020, 10:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment