1b.app
Link copied -

Automation does not work correctly

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr, they wrote to you there.
zgidno new information - nutrition in any one material.
then try like this:
develop a new BP chi stage, put a diary Virobnitstvo, on the test process, prepare from other materials, and then from that. if the problem is gone - give the people a butt with screenshots.
and while the supply is being verified - you can change the process of harvesting at the same time, for example, the first step is to write off the materials, the second - to receive the finished goods from the client. Warehouse will go.
18.06.2022, 11:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Oleksandr, they wrote to you there.
zgidno new information - nutrition in any one material.
then try like this:
develop a new BP chi stage, put a diary Virobnitstvo, on the test process, prepare from other materials, and then from that. if the problem is gone - give the people a butt with screenshots.
and while the supply is being verified - you can change the process of harvesting at the same time, for example, the first step is to write off the materials, the second - to receive the finished goods from the client. Warehouse will go.

Dyakuyu, in the previous task, I was pleased to change the deed to "Virobnitstvo" - I'll test it right away ..
20.06.2022, 15:30

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
oh, then you didn’t have a bula diya Virobnitstvo? I explain everything.
shut up here.
21.06.2022, 11:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment