1b.app
Link copied -

Inventory balance not displayed

Example process https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/38269/edit/
I add a product in the order and the fields are empty
The rest of the goods in stock
Reservation is also not possible.
What is the reason for the fields being empty?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. In order to show the balance, you need to select the warehouse, the balance of which you want to see. The warehouse must be selected in the "Warehouse" field, you have selected it on the first screen
24.12.2021, 15:17
Original comment available on version: ru

So, yes, I chose the warehouse. But the rest is incorrect. It costs "0" although these goods are on the balance
24.12.2021, 15:32

I brought you another field called "Serial Number". If it is specified for a process product, a warehouse record is searched for with the same serial number. In your case, the postings of the products were made without specifying the serial number, i.e. there is no product with the same serial number in stock.
24.12.2021, 15:37

Everything, I understand. Didn't know this field was so important :)
I used this field to copy the unit of value there in order to be able to transfer the unit of measurement to 1s :) Then I cancel the copy setting.
That's all, then we will do a revision to bring the unit of measure into export for transfer to 1C.
24.12.2021, 16:02

The unit of measure is already in the api output /api/1c8x/order-get/ , if I understand correctly, you use it to get a list of orders. Field productunit , located on the path ordercontent->product
24.12.2021, 16:46

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
The unit of measure is already in the api output /api/1c8x/order-get/ , if I understand correctly, you use it to get a list of orders. The field productunit is located along the path ordercontent->produc

Well, yes, now I also see that it exists ... I don’t understand .. Perhaps there was already some kind of refinement. Because earlier the unit was not displayed in the issue.
05.01.2022, 11:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment