1b.app
Link copied -

Viewing stock in warehouse

I want to clean the warehouse and see the goods.
I don't know such a function. It’s just that writing off doesn’t work - you see a bunch of pardons. Help, be kind
dorechi.crm-onebox.com
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We didn’t check the checks, but sat down to see the leather goods OKremo, but in the future we will be able to see the goods from the warehouse in the same way, as we see the goods from the transfer of goods)
18.08.2021, 20:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Ganna is a storehouse of serious and vital functionality.
in order not to see the goods in a vipadkovo way, which is the same as sales - the transfer of goods is not correct.
your opinion has strong recommendations like this:
1. go to the log /admin/shop/storage/motionlog/ , sort the sales operations one by one, see the checkboxes and press Save
after which you can similarly see the operation, after which for a dekilka of whilin all operations will be deleted
2. Clause 1 I recommend only as far as the frontal adjustment of the basic chi test. in robots, I recommend decommissioned /admin/shop/storage/outcoming/, because such products can be examined and stinks fall into the Balance, de vie your own stained glass. One button Add all available in stock - check supply
19.08.2021, 10:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment