1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Document Variables

Please add separate variable details for legal entities. faces. Now it is possible to add separate variables only for clients.
I'm surprised it wasn't included in the first place.
We need different variables for different types of documents.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Please add separate variable details for legal entities. faces.

The legal entity does not have separate fields of details in order to make separate variables for them.
04.10.2021, 16:33
Original comment available on version: ru

There are separate variables like contractorfield1 - you can fill in the details in separate fields and use them.
04.10.2021, 16:34

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
There are separate variables like contractorfield1 - you can fill in the details in separate fields and use them.

Thanks, I think it will.
strange that there is no [contractor_UserLegal_Belarus_address] for example... exactly the contractor
04.10.2021, 17:08

strange that there is no [contractor_UserLegal_Belarus_address] for example... exactly the contractor

And where do you fill in the specifically Belarusian format of details with separate fields in a legal entity?
05.10.2021, 16:04

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

And where do you fill in the specifically Belarusian format of details with separate fields in a legal entity?

I gave an example.
and we use Ukrainian fields for details in the contact card
05.10.2021, 16:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment