1b.app
Link copied -

Bug filtering business processes that were in the selected stage in a given period of time

Good afternoon.
Filter business processes that were in the selected stage in a given period of time
Filters in fact not as described. The sample includes only processes that have entered the selected stage within the specified time interval. You cannot filter out processes that were at the selected stage yesterday, you only need to specify the transition date.
Example:
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/?filterrealauthorid=&f... &tofiltercustomdataprodazhi167=&filtercustomotpravitel283=&filternovaposhtastatus=&filtermanagerid=17912&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&c
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The filter implies the logic of transition to the stage - in fact, it filters.
08.06.2021, 14:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim, the name of the filter clearly says that it should filter. You have an error either in the name or in the algorithm.
The word "were" has a very definite meaning. For your logic there is another word "Switched"
....who moved to the selected stages in a given period of time
As for me, it is better to do as it is written in the title, but as a last resort, please correct the name of the filter. For example, KPI https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/kpi/90/ fixes the processes that WAS at these stages on a certain date. But it is impossible to filter these processes because the filter does not work as it is written. Thank you.
08.06.2021, 16:01

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Maxim, the name of the filter clearly says that it should filter. You have an error either in the name or in the algorithm.

Do you understand that we, as product architects, have the right to independently decide what this or that checkmark will be called? This is our right as product developers.
08.06.2021, 17:09

Maxim, let's not write nonsense. There is a description that is not true and misleads users. I accept the fact that it was meant to be, but I ask you to change the description then.
You can argue your point of view, but boasting of the right to "do nothing" is not very appropriate.
08.06.2021, 17:34

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Maxim, let's not write nonsense. There is a description that is not true and misleads users. I accept the fact that it was meant to be, but I ask you to change the description then.
You can argue your point of view, but boasting of the right to "do nothing" is not very appropriate.

Sergey, what exactly do you think is not true?
09.06.2021, 15:01

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
Sergey, what exactly do you think is not true?

Yesterday the process moved (changed) the stage to "in progress".
Yesterday and today the process was (was) at the "work in progress" stage.
The word "was" has an absolutely unambiguous meaning.
But the filter under discussion does not select processes by the principle "were", but only by the date of transition to the stage, which does not correspond to its description (name).
Personally, it would be convenient for me to be able to filter out all the processes that WAS at the selected stages in a period of time. But if you have a different point of view, then by changing one word in the title (were to switched), save yourself and users from unnecessary questions.
Thank you Igor for your attention.
09.06.2021, 19:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment