1b.app
Link copied -

Import orders and statuses

Previously, when I pressed the "paid" button in the order card, the box allowed me to create a sticker for the parcel, but now it throws an error (the screen is attached).
Order 46546 - paid. It still hangs in the box as a new order, that is, the payment status has not been updated.
Order 80133 is the same, paid for, this order has already been delivered, and it is still like new in the box, that is, the payment status has not been updated either and cannot be changed - an error (see screenshot).
Order 46536 is the same. We decided to manually change the payment status, but this did not work either (screen attached).
When the box imports an order from a site that has been paid for, the box should immediately show the status of the order as "paid", but it doesn't. This status is tightened in an hour or two.
Many orders did not catch up at all, for example, like those that I wrote above 46546, 80133, 46536, 46584-46587.
Orders for boxing are pulled up for a very l
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Perhaps you saw the rahunok, for which payment was made earlier. You need to adjust the automation status "Paid" and recheck the setting "Make a payment"
07.07.2022, 17:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Perhaps you saw the rahunok, for which payment was made earlier. You need to adjust the automation status "Paid" and recheck the setting "Make a payment"

No, the reason is definitely different.
07.07.2022, 18:15

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Don't you want to reverse those that I wrote to you?
07.07.2022, 19:10

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The problem on the screen is due to the payment being made, and in the event your request is not automatically switched to the Paid status, moreover, with an automatic switching status, the mind is automatically converted to the transition.
And even if it’s necessary to marvel at your level of detail, it’s possible that you will give me access to the system
07.07.2022, 19:14

Andrey, Hello!
I will write in Russian, since my colleagues are from Latvia and they do not understand Ukrainian.
Andrey, I immediately looked at what you wrote. I don't know what it is and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere.
If you can help, please, I will be very grateful to you!
But how can I give you access - not to write in the chat?
08.07.2022, 12:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
08.07.2022, 17:31

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Alexander Sklyarov wrote:
Orders for boxing are pulled up for a very long time - after 40 minutes and later. After another hour or two, as I wrote above, it pulls up a new payment status, and then not for everyone it generally pulls up.

2k orders, for which the status is checked every fifth launch, this action takes a long time.
Something needs to be done about unpaid orders
08.07.2022, 19:40

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
2k orders, for which the status is checked every fifth launch, this action takes a long time.
Something needs to be done about unpaid orders

today the manager was apparently provided with a solution - these orders need to be switched to some kind of "technical" status, where there will be no status check in the opencart
I don't think that anything will be done about them when they hang for more than 1 month without processing
13.07.2022, 18:42

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
today the manager was apparently provided with a solution - these orders need to be switched to some kind of "technical" status, where there will be no status check in the opencart
I don't think that anything will be done about them when they hang for more than 1 month without processing

It’s just that many people don’t have the current status set there, I already gave an answer on what needs to be done, you just need to set the current status (pull it up from opencart, it’s not configured right now) or simply close them as not completed.
But the problem will still remain, since there are 5 sites and in total the import of orders works for almost half an hour. There you need to look at why it takes so long to work out both the import and update of statuses.
13.07.2022, 22:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment