1b.app
Link copied -

Wrong order price

Good afternoon, there was a problem with assigning a price to a customer when placing an order.
In more detail, we have added several prices for the product, respectively, each client has its own price (total prices 7), it is not clear why now the price is assigned to all the base (price 1). Please help me figure it out, everything worked stably before.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Please describe in more detail the essence of the problem with an example of tasks, a client and a description of the actions performed
10.02.2021, 17:09
Original comment available on version: ru

I describe the whole process: I choose a client (the client has the price "VIP Ukraine" in the contact card (photo 1), place an order for this client, add a position for example Hurricane, VIP price 36.44 UAH (photo 2), but when placing an order I see that the price for this position 39.91 (this is the price of the Internet Base, photo 2), I place an order further, as a result, in the already placed order I see that the price is not adjusted, because the VIP client has a price and it is 36.44 and it stretches 39.91 (photo 3). So for all orders, no matter what price is put in the contact card, when placing an order by us in crm, the price of the Internet Base stretches. Previously, everything was fine and the prices dragged correctly, did nothing and such a problem appeared.
11.02.2021, 13:00

Do you place an order - add products through the checkout form, or do you create an empty order with the selected customer, and then add products through the products table?
Also provide a link to your OneBox
11.02.2021, 16:43

Orders----->Add order----->Choose a customer------->add item in search box in order
11.02.2021, 17:36

Tikhosha Artur wrote:
http://box.agro-him.com.ua/

specified the setting "Take into account the price level in the admin panel" - now, when adding a product to the process, the price is set for it, taking into account the price level.
18.02.2021, 14:44

There is one moment, when creating an order (Orders-New order), I select a client, then I proceed to adding goods, and the base price still stretches (the client has a VIP), I select several positions, save the order and see that all the same prices are base.
This condition only works when an order is added directly from the order card, previously it was possible to see the customer's price when creating an order (orders-new order)
18.02.2021, 14:56

Tikhosha Artur wrote:
There is one moment, when creating an order (Orders-New order), I select a client, then I proceed to adding goods, and the base price still stretches (the client has a VIP), I select several positions, save the order and see that all the same prices are base.
This condition only works when an order is added directly from the order card, previously it was possible to see the customer's price when creating an order (orders-new order)

Specify an example of an order, preferably with screenshots of your actions (or video).
For simply from the text it is not entirely clear what you are doing and what exactly is the problem.
18.02.2021, 15:16

http://box.agro-him.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/17852/edit/
here I am adding product 1386 in a test order - it is added with the desired price 36.440
18.02.2021, 15:17

Here is a poignant example
18.02.2021, 15:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment