1b.app
Link copied -

Turn a letter into a process

Есть задача превращать письмо в процесс?
В последней версии системы это доступно! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
Good afternoon.
Connected mail and set up automatic checking of letters on the box. if there is a letter, then turn it into a process (indicated the process and status). In the process, at this stage, a letter is sent to the client informing that we have received the application with the formation of the subject of the letter, where the task number is indicated. tried [ordernumber] and [orderid]. when the client replies to this email, a new task is created instead of being added to an existing process.
How to configure correctly so that replies to a letter with a task number are added to that task?
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We have ticked the following boxes:
https://i.imgur.com/sS5v8Sw.png
04.03.2021, 11:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Евгений
Клиент

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
We have ticked the following boxes:
https://i.imgur.com/sS5v8Sw.png

Thanks for the answer.
With such settings (especially the first checkmark), it collects all letters from one mail address into one process. To explain: I'm sending three different requests. Three processes should be created. For example, we close one and send an auto-notification something like: “Are you satisfied?” But instead of a form, the user simply responds to a letter with the text in which the subject of the letter says: “Rate the execution of the application 123456”. When the mail parser sees such a letter in the mailbox, it should pull out the number 123456 and add this letter to the process 123456. But something does not work out like this
04.03.2021, 12:28

Евгений
Клиент
Not relevant.
figured it out. in the subject should be not just a number, but with "#". then everything works correctly
04.03.2021, 13:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment