1b.app
Link copied -

Change the phone number in the profile of the office.

Good afternoon. It is required to change the phone number in the office profile from 380504778957 to 099 287 86 88. Due to the departure of an employee.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
at the moment, the specified number is already in the system and it cannot be registered to a specific contact due to protection against duplicate contacts
16.11.2020, 15:21
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Tell me how to change the number then.
17.11.2020, 09:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Karachkova Olga Sergeevna
delavega wrote:
Good afternoon. Tell me how to change the number then.

You need to communicate from the current account (i.e. from your account) - do not use the account of the dismissed employee. Or you can tie up another phone number - one that was not previously assigned to the account.
17.11.2020, 15:07
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to change the number?
19.11.2020, 09:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Karachkova Olga Sergeevna
delavega wrote:
Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to change the number?

you can send the number to a.chizhik@crm-onebox.com with a link to the topic - they will change you
19.11.2020, 09:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment