1b.app
Link copied -

I ask you to standardize the terminology throughout the system. This was partially described in this ticket https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/interface/9523-os-raznie-nazvaniya-v-menyu-pro... , but I want to add:
1) The name of the companies must be spelled correctly. For example: now there are actions/applications in the system called "Nova Poshta" or "Nova Poshta". There are no such companies, there is the Nova Poshta company. Also, please note that the name/names of the companies are not inflected.
2) Very often, actions are named differently, but are very similar in meaning and functionality, and when you have to find the right action, you constantly think "how could it be called?". I give an example: there are actions that begin with "Copy ...", there is "Copy ....". They could make such terms standard, that is, take some single one as a basis.
Or here's an example: the term "product" is used everywhere, and &quot
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

we will do it within a month
18.07.2021, 18:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
we will do it within a month

OK thanks. I'm waiting
19.07.2021, 14:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment