1b.app
Link copied -

customization of the interface of the login page in the client's cabinet

please let me know if it is possible to customize the interface of the client account login page (put your own html markup) or substitute your own instead of this page and provide authorization in the account through it. If this is not possible, then how much do you estimate the revision
a) make a setting with which you can replace the html content of the page with your own
b) make a setting so that using an external page you can transfer data for authorization from it to the box and then automatically perform authorization in the client's cabinet
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Do you want your complete custom page? How are you going to show authorization errors on it, understand when you need to show content with password recovery and when not, and other things?
2. Just redirect the user to this page with login=&password=&ok=1 arguments
29.04.2021, 17:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

R2-D2
droid wrote:
1. Do you want your complete custom page? How are you going to show authorization errors on it, understand when you need to show content with password recovery and when not, and other things?

I think such messages could be displayed in some pre-reserved block that is displayed on the page during markup.
the bottom line is that the customer needs to make an entry page that matches the style of the franchise. here is an example https://www.loxone.com/enen/login/
29.04.2021, 18:52

And if you log in on your page and redirect to ours, as I wrote in paragraph 2?
30.04.2021, 10:31

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Mike Wazowski
friend of Sulley wrote:
And if you log in on your page and redirect to ours, as I wrote in paragraph 2?
[/ quote] most likely we will do this at the first stage, but this will not solve the problem, since the client can log out and immediately see the standard login page, which will confuse him
30.04.2021, 14:25

/admin/shop/boxclient/ you have settings "Template color correction" in your personal settings. There you can change the colors of the buttons, the background and other things. Screenshot the current settings so that you can restore and change the variables you need. So you can bring the lux closer to the desired color scheme of the client
30.04.2021, 14:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment