1b.app
Link copied -

Multilingualism in the mobile version

I connected the multilingual function, but in the mobile versions of the site there is no option to select the language. Moreover, I connected it on two of my sites, there is neither there nor there. Websites slingopark.com and grudnichok.com.ua
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. The mobile version of the site does not provide a choice of language, would you like to evaluate the refinement of such a block?
01.02.2021, 14:23
Original comment available on version: ru

It is strange that it is not provided. Please rate the revision. And tell me, is it possible to automatically switch the language version of the site, depending on the country from which the user came to the site?
01.02.2021, 22:52

The output of the language switcher in the mobile. version will take 2 hours. No, it is not possible to switch the language depending on the country
02.02.2021, 12:29

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
No, it is not possible to switch the language depending on the country

Is it possible to improve? If yes, how many hours?
02.02.2021, 13:51

Yes, you can do it. It will take about 4 hours if done on a mobile phone. version and regular
02.02.2021, 17:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment