1b.app
Link copied -

Remaining reserve time and stage expiration time in the interface

Good morning, tell me how to display the remaining time of the product reserve and the remaining time of the stage in the interface?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, there are no such fields in the product blocks and the universal block.
It will take 2 hours to finish the field with the remaining reserve time
It will take 1 hour to finish the field with the remaining stage time in the universal block
26.01.2021, 15:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Good afternoon, there are no such fields in the product blocks and the universal block.
It will take 2 hours to finish the field with the remaining reserve time
It will take 1 hour to finish the field with the remaining stage time in the universal block

Is it possible to do without the current functionality?
And here are some more questions:
1. How can I add a minute/hour/day to the date and time field.
2. Which automatic action can be set to "perform by" or "Schedule" with a minute/hour/day offset
26.01.2021, 21:04

It is possible and possible to do without modifications, but unfortunately I do not know how to do it.
Unfortunately, I did not see actions that can do what you described. Rate their improvement?
27.01.2021, 10:32

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:
Good morning, tell me how to display the remaining time of the product reserve and the remaining time of the stage in the interface?

You can write these dates in additional fields, then calculate the difference and write in other fields .... well, change the stage time so that it is checked against the additional field. But this is not really a good option.
To figure out how to implement this, you need to understand the general logic of how it should work.
27.01.2021, 21:12

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Grove Street Family wrote:
y and remake wed

Tell me, for example, when I go to the stage, I write down the date and time in the additional field, can I add minutes/hours/days to this date?
28.01.2021, 16:26

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
There are many ways how to do it, describe it, I'll tell you
28.01.2021, 16:26

For example, there is a "Reserve" stage, on which I set a reserve for the product for 6 hours.
in the additional field "reserve start time" I write down the date and time when moving to the stage.
How can I write in the add. the "reserve end time" field is the current date + 6 hours, so that later the action can calculate the difference between these dates and times and display it in the interface
28.01.2021, 16:47

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:

For example, there is a "Reserve" stage, on which I set a reserve for the product for 6 hours.
in the additional field "reserve start time" I write down the date and time when moving to the stage.
How can I write in the add. the "reserve end time" field is the current date + 6 hours, so that later the action can calculate the difference between these dates and times and display it in the interface

To calculate date offset - action "Write date value to additional process field based on process date offset" https://prnt.sc/xritfc
To calculate the difference in dates - "Calculate the difference in the dates of the process, taking into account the coefficient and write in the additional field of the process" action https://prnt.sc/xriuxc
28.01.2021, 17:27

zu dates of the process, taking into account

Thank you, what you need
28.01.2021, 17:29

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:

To calculate date offset - action "Write date value to additional process field based on process date offset" https://prnt.sc/xritfc
To calculate the difference in dates - "Calculate the difference in the dates of the process, taking into account the coefficient and write in the additional field of the process" action https://prnt.sc/xriuxc

Tell me, how can I get the date of transition to the stage, for example, the bp was created a few days ago, but the reserve must be counted from the moment of transition to the stage?
28.01.2021, 18:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:
Tell me, how can I get the date of transition to the stage, for example, the bp was created a few days ago, but the reserve must be counted from the moment of transition to the stage?

https://prnt.sc/xsyrei
29.01.2021, 12:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment