1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement: when you press TAB, the procedure should work

Answers:

Good afternoon. Will take 2 hours, issue an invoice?
09.10.2023, 15:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Will take 2 hours, issue an invoice?

Good afternoon
Yes, post it.
Thank you
09.10.2023, 18:03

Good afternoon
Tell me, when can I implement this modification?
16.11.2023, 10:01

Good afternoon. Revision uploaded
05.12.2023, 12:55

Care Department

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon. Revision uploaded

Good afternoon

Thanks for the information, but I just checked it didn’t work for me, namely: when I click on the “Products” TAB (here is the process https://our-store.com.ua/64940/), the process is loading, but that’s not the case for me The page with this tab does not open. I just stay on the same page and have been.
05.12.2023, 13:05

Yes, that's the idea of ​​the tab. When you click on it, one of the following may happen:
1. Triggering of the procedure
2. Trigger Send to
3. Go to the tab itself
Those. The first 2 points exclude each other and the third. Those. one thing works and not everything in turn at once)
05.12.2023, 13:22

I understood your idea, I took down the screenshot itself - it clearly says that you just need to run the procedure. I will now change it so that after the procedure is triggered there will be a transition to a page with a tab.
05.12.2023, 13:25

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
I understood your idea, I took down the screenshot itself - it clearly says that you just need to run the procedure. I will now change it so that after the procedure is triggered there will be a transition to a page with a tab.

Thanks, I'll wait
05.12.2023, 13:27

Redirect the user to the specified URL is an action, put it in the procedure and in it insert the link /[orderid]/?tabid=xxx, where xxx is the tab id. Remake it adequately so that it saves the page and the procedure and then goes to the tab does not work. It's not very universal
05.12.2023, 14:01

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Redirect the user to the specified URL is an action, put it in the procedure and in it insert the link /[orderid]/?tabid=xxx, where xxx is the tab id. Remake it adequately so that it saves the page and the procedure and then goes to the tab does not work. It's not very universal

Thank you, it works
05.12.2023, 14:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment