1b.app
Link copied -

Rate the completion of the

It is necessary to be able to specify numbers with 6 values after the decimal point in the "Products by table" process interface block https://i.imgur.com/BzoWXhb.png (now it is possible to specify 4 https://i.imgur.com/UnX7zZA.png )
Please rate the work.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

What kind of numbers do you need it for? If for the prices of goods, then this is not quite a refinement in the block, you need to change the structure of the database
01.05.2023, 17:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Василик Тарас
Personal license
So, first of all, we are interested in the finalization of the price of the product.
01.05.2023, 17:58
Original comment available on version: ua

Here /app/settings/passports/ there is a setting "Set the number of decimal places", you need to put 6 there.
Attention!!! After setting the setting, the box can lie down for a couple of hours to rebuild the tables in the database if there is a lot of information there. If you do not want to take risks, we can painlessly install the setting ourselves and manually rebuild the database, this will take an hour.
After you can make a setting in the specified block, it will take an hour.
01.05.2023, 19:50

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Is that possible?
And why then the settings in passports?
02.05.2023, 09:08

Sukhanitsky Andriy
WANBOX CORP wrote:
So can you?

+

Sukhanitsky Andriy
WANBOX CORP wrote:
And why do they have to fix it in passports?

Do you really want me to dig into the commits, find the task in which this was done, check with the author, i.e. Wasted 20 minutes just to answer a question? Or is it just "thinking out loud"?
02.05.2023, 10:43

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
But not fundamentally
So you just need to put the number of characters here and in the process it will be possible to enter the price with 5 or 6 characters?
02.05.2023, 11:03

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Commentary is available in ua and not yet translated to the current language.
04.05.2023, 13:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment