1b.app
Link copied -

Bring back Global Search

it was super convenient to search for name/phone number/order number/consignment note in it, but now it's not there
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Global search in OS will not return. You need to search for the data in the appropriate application.
23.08.2021, 14:57
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Global search in OS will not return. You need to search for the data in the appropriate application.

so far, the convenience of using this box is less than the past :( it doesn’t feel like a new one
23.08.2021, 16:18

This is a matter of habit, the brain can immediately reject something new in most cases.
23.08.2021, 16:38

when to search for an order, a client by full name or number, it was enough to press F1 (the hot key was configured) and enter this, it saved a lot of time. and now you need to understand what type of order it is, and which application to go to. this is much more inconvenient. Even searching for something in the knowledge base through a global search.
The new functionality has lost many of the benefits of the old one. not without improvements, but lost a lot. it became more problematic for us to work in it, more clicks for the implementation of standard actions of which there are dozens a day
23.08.2021, 17:53

I'll wait, the global search is a mega cool mvp feature against the current OS search.
23.08.2021, 18:43

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
when to search for an order, a client by full name or number, it was enough to press F1 (the hot key was configured) and enter this, it saved a lot of time. and now you need to understand what type of order it is, and which application to go to. this is much more inconvenient. Even searching for something in the knowledge base through a global search.
The new functionality has lost many of the benefits of the old one. not without improvements, but lost a lot. it became more problematic for us to work in it, more clicks for the implementation of standard actions of which there are dozens a day

+1
24.08.2021, 09:17

I also think that the global is very convenient. One of the reasons why we don't switch to OS is the lack of this feature.
24.08.2021, 11:45

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
+1 for the poshuk
24.08.2021, 16:22

OneBox production wrote:
This is a matter of habit, the brain can immediately reject something new in most cases.

Well, as it were, customer reviews that not only I GREATLY miss him, they say that the developers have screwed up here. I only have topics being created: The convenience of the new box has disappeared ..... the old box"
24.08.2021, 18:06

We will think about global search.
It was removed not because we wanted it so much, but because it made it technically possible to make the search faster.
27.08.2021, 12:33
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
The global search is no less effective tool. Return, if possible
27.08.2021, 14:45

I really need the global search function in the OS, I show the partner the mvp functionality that we have configured, and I say that they presented the OS, which is even better, I unfold the show and sit in a puddle, there is no search. Implement it ASAP pls, one of the most key boxing best features that we use regularly.
01.09.2021, 06:38

Litvinov Alexey Nikolaevich
Client
Head of UATech wrote:
I really need the global search function in the OS, I show the partner the mvp functionality that we have configured, and I say that they presented the OS, which is even better, I unfold the show and sit in a puddle, there is no search. Implement it ASAP pls, one of the most key boxing best features that we use regularly.

Oh yeah. they speak the truth
01.09.2021, 10:10

I really want to return the global search
09.09.2021, 16:16

https://crm-onebox.com/en/app/search/
we'll make an announcement soon
15.09.2021, 16:49
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich
Client wrote:
cool, already installed

took off 10 bucks?
15.09.2021, 20:17

something by searching for the order number, it shows it to me in all BPs, even though it refers to Orders
15.09.2021, 20:17

I didn’t see any problems with phone numbers, but by the PSU number it shows in different PSUs
and it is
15.09.2021, 20:19

with fio also searches even partially if you enter. I only see the problem when searching by BP number, although each of the links is for one order in Orders in this case
15.09.2021, 20:22

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Client wrote:
cool, already installed

took off 10 bucks?

yes, it is paid. but reasonable price.
15.09.2021, 20:23

Client wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Client wrote:
cool, already installed

took off 10 bucks?

yes, it is paid. but reasonable price.

Are you a new client or have you moved from MVP?
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-official-news/10788-prilozhenie-globaln...
15.09.2021, 20:32

Client wrote:
long time client

in this case, read the news and contact your manager
15.09.2021, 20:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment