1b.app
Link copied -

links to price lists

Suppliers provide links to price lists, which are there in either csv or yml formats
For example, https://static.hubber.pro/exporter/file/get-file-content?shop=5e78bdb992fa8e5e2e...
Is it really possible to download goods from such files only with settings (without programming) in order to then keep inventory records on them, transfer them to your MIs?
If you need programming, then what is the average rating for 1 price?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

All this can be configured without modifications.
27.11.2020, 17:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Zagatny Kirill wrote:
Suppliers provide links to price lists, which are there in either csv or yml formats

I would say this - the task is not set clearly, so the answer to it will also not be clear.
This is just an example yml file.
It is definitely possible to tighten goods using this link, keep records of the warehouse, too, only the receipt should already be done inside the box, since the price list contains only the fact of availability (true or false), but there is no balance itself.
To transfer further - depends on where exactly.
No programming is needed to load this file into the box based on my experience. Again, it all depends on how you need to load information into the system, I can’t guess how it should be in this particular case. Such price lists have been loaded for 4 years already, and everyone has their own requirements, but basically there are no problems.
27.11.2020, 17:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment