1b.app
Link copied -

Imported products from the supplier have no prices for purchases

For help auth. dії "Import data from supplier Bergamo" by importing the products of the supplier.
- Sale price uploaded, but purchase price - no.
In order to increase the margin on the product, i virіshiti chi sell yogo menі need rozumіti cіnu zakupіvlі (without going through the leather product to the site of the postal manager.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day! And in the same card product at the depositor postachalnikіv cіna did not change? Purely theoretically, it is possible to take such a thing, that there is no way for a product to be put "0" in reality and price. I recommend that you look at the attachment "Pererakhunok tsіn nayavnosti", there you may just have completed the wrong ones for you. If additional help is needed, we can give our services.
06.06.2022, 11:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders
Insiders - OneBox
Named License wrote:
Good day! And in the same card product at the depositor postachalnikіv cіna did not change? Purely theoretically, it is possible to take such a thing, that there is no way for a product to be put "0" in reality and price. I recommend that you look at the attachment "Pererakhunok tsіn nayavnosti", there you may just have completed the wrong ones for you. If additional help is needed, we can give our services.

It's not necessary. So far, the whole project has been sounded.
20.07.2022, 11:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment